• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: NYC/Brooklyn

Smok

Smash Rookie
Well if we're looking for a venue for smash, there's a video game store called Bulletproof located right next to Brooklyn College. I see it everyday waiting for the bus. I always see posters for tournies for Soul Calibur, Madden and Brawl in the summer. I can go in and ask about setting up a Melee tournament.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bulletproof-comics-brooklyn

There is the location if anyone is interested. It's located right next to a bus stop and the subway so access shouldn't be a problem. I would definitely be down to try and get something organized...

D1

Banned via Administration
You know what the only problem is w/ Bullet Proof. Its pretty **** small...so it'll be hard to actually host a mega huge tourney there. But small lil tournies might work out...they had plenty of Brawl tournies there. Me and NinjaLink ***** there so many times...and the payouts are usually too **** big for TV. XD

Smok

Smash Rookie
Yea it's definitely too small for a huge tourney. And I was thinking about going to the last Brawl tournament but it was Brawl >_>

I really want to find some weeklies/tournies(no matter how small) to attend. I just want to Smash...

Top Bottom