• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Montreal / Ottawa

Bug~

Smash Ace
I read everything that happened and im sorry to here that your upset about what happened at ToS 5. Im pretty sure the exact reason why that happened was because they traveled a long way to do well. Now I know thats no excuse for forfeiting their matches and it was somewhat immoral and I can tell where your coming from. However, this is a one occurance because of the place it was at.

I assure you that this will not happen at my tournament or any other tournaments in this area as they all know to go for the money since its amongst their own people.

I am not asking to forget about what happened at Ottawa, I am simply asking you to not put a scar on our area for the actions done there. Please dont let what happened at ottawa effect your view about coming to my tournament or any other tournament here. It is true, we do host plenty of tournaments and I am guaranteeing you that we never had anyone forfeit.

Please reconsider coming to my tournament as I am trying to get it as big as possible.

Thanks, Bug.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Dunno, out of all the melee tourneys I've been to, be it in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or in the US, never have I seen anyone pull that kind of ****. I've heard of some pretty bad stuff happen at some other tournies, but even back when it was useless to go to local melee tournies cuz the top4 was pretty much all the same (using TOs reasoning), the top4 always played against each other early in brackets if they had to.

You guys pretty much just kicked every Brawl player in east coast canada in the balls.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
He's not arguing, he's just invinting us to his tourney.

Sry man, I never really travelled past Ottawa for Melee, so I dont think that I'll do it for Brawl.

edit: lolz Jarc is arguing though

edit2: and yea mah nuts feel kinda sore

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Didn't you 2 just agree to split the pot and not play it out? That's happened quite a lot at various tournaments, or in some cases where a split is agreed on and they play a lolz set that means nothing. If that's all, iunno what the *****ing is about.

Edit: Unless they were forfeiting in pools so that others would make brackets >_>

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Montreal just wants something to ***** about for the ownage they got.
If you guys won, do you think you'de care about our actions?

I'm tired of this childish backlash, sorry but sour grapes.
And you too Jarc, dont seem to know what the *****ing is about.

We really should all just let the issue die, cause *****ing about it does nothing.

Top Bottom