• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Everyone who has Mik! on their friend roster and people who wanna play me

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I like corn too and MIK! I promise you he went left, I'm not covering for him.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Well, the team grab canbe inescapable should we do it right, but the timing can be hard to do prefectly even with people in real life. But like I said, Im not using that unless I have a very good reason to. There are tons of other team combos I've got up my sleeve anyways ;)
... at least with my team partner.

Lol Dryn, I thought that was Uffe talking because he got on Smashboards right when we were done.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
This thread confuses me now. lol. Anything goes in brawl. Just online tactics such as deathgrabbing can get on your nerves because if you were allowed to be more nimble in a lagless setting then u may have avoided getting grabbed. wifi is terribad but i'll ness ditto anyone. keep mah on your fc mik, we need more laggy matches so i can send pkthunder the complete wrong direction or fail at shorthopping 2/3 of my ariels lol.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
GG's earlier Mik.

But you got a hella' lot better from the last time we played. Good going lol.

I'll come for revenge soon enough.. ;]

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
This hasn't been posted in since like 3 months ago, what's the need to post?

I know I broke what I just said.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I'm keeping you in friend's list anyway, due to the fact that I avoid using my Ness against you.

Btw _clinton, want to brawl?

Top Bottom