• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: All Minnesotans / People visiting Minnesota

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, I was thinking it would be a good idea to make a thread like this. I thought you guys were just unorganized as a community, but I guess you just don't use SWF to organize everything. Although it's nice that there is a system for organization, it might help to put more stuff on SWF, since this is where smashers go to find players in their area. >_>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah we used to have a huge Minnesota thread. Usually, whenever a MN event occurs, we post it on SWF and on MNSmash.

Eci4

Smash Ace
actually, it's usually just tournaments that go up here because we are trying to attract OOS interest, but because we all post at the MN Smash site, the tourney threads are never so busy, so they don't much get seen, and when they do it doesnt look like there is any interest, so sometimes I'll post here instead

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I will go tell MN about this >,>

BTW Minnesotans if you would like to shamelessly promote the forums, you can just add this sexy banner to your sig!

Here's the code:
PHP:
[URL="http://z6.invisionfree.com/MNSmash/index.php?act=idx"][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2228/ubd1228nq0.png[/img][/URL]
Yes I got bored and made more, here are others to choose from lol

Shaboomaloom

Smash Rookie
Minnesotan here <---
:)
I think we should start a thread for people looking for more people to Brawl with on Feb 10th!
Right now I only know a few people with Wii's :( So I am trying to find people who will also be willing to play Brawl with someone new! As fun as Basic Brawl looks, with friends just looks better. So hopefully something can be arranged.

-Shaboomaloom

Eci4

Smash Ace
where are you from in MN? If you're anywhere near Hutchinson, it'd be great to play against you. mostly I gotta drive to the cities for everything I go to.

I'm decent, I main Link and roy because they are top tier.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
rofl

Everywhere. I'm always online. And best of all, I don't spam.

lol the quietest person in MN has over 3,000 posts on swf

too good

Seanson

Smash Ace
since MN doesnt chat much on these boards its hard to maintain a presence on SWF.

not to mention the live chat on mnsmash beats all

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
since MN doesnt chat much on these boards its hard to maintain a presence on SWF.
That's why I bump this periodically. It's just for other Minnesotans to come across so they can get the link to MNSmash :)

And yes the live chat does rule

Chexr

Smash Ace
is that a peach money match I hear sparrow? and no I learned she cant kill anyone, but I think i could knock an olimar off the stage though...

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
is that a peach money match I hear sparrow? and no I learned she cant kill anyone, but I think i could knock an olimar off the stage though...
I would trashtalk...but I remember being knocked off the stage plenty by your wolf...if I face you...do we have a peach/olly matchup? That's what I'd like to see...

BTW - picking up mario and zamus this week - bringing my character total to 13 :D

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I went to y'alls site but the forums don't show up.

I'm in Minneapolis, and I'm willing to join your community.

Top Bottom