• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention! You all suck at Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't know if it's been said but.

It did take like what? A year, 2 years before any one person was named dominant? (Most saw Eddy as the best in the beginning I think, I can't check the wiki from this computer -_-)

bored

Smash Ace
Why would you bring this back?

Everytime I come to this thread it reminds me about how much I suck at Brawl.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
how do u know for sure the game hasnt reached a high enough lvl with some players that they cann say they dont suck....

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Thats some weird logic. We arent at the highest point of beeing pro in this so we all suck, wheres the optimism?

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
So true. there's is still much to learn before we can be considered good. You can only be good or amazing compared to others.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Good and bad is subjective.

For example if four people who have never picked up a video game start playing Brawl and one does much better then the other three, he is good to the other three he is playing.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
^ Thats what I was going to say! Except I would have used the word "relative" and added a few more adjectives and perhaps personified something for added zippyness.

FeArTeHsMaSh

Smash Cadet
Don't really agree with the premise of this thread. The same words could be used to describe Melee.

Just because Futile hasn't discovered everything there is to Brawl doesn't mean he sucks.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This was true back when the game was leaked and people thought they were top players

(Correct me if I'm wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom