• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention WIFI hackers! Beware of error code 20102!

Vel

Smash Apprentice
Hacking to enhance the game, make it more fun, or use textures is one thing - they all either make the game more fun or have no effect on it and those hackers should be left alone to have their fun and enhance the game

Doing what Volt7x does, hacking to gain an unfair advantage and make everyone else miserable is why I say he should be banned.

realisreal

Smash Rookie
Who is someone who has already gotten banned? Because I get the error code every time I use the Pokemon Spawn Modifier [WiFi] and when I use the Final Ultimate Omegaman (Not sure if it was intended for WiFi or not) code to taunt during the hole match. :p

Infact, I've gotten that error about 100 times since I first started hacking (About two weeks from this post-reply). :p

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Does the infinite replay hack or texture hacks cause this too? I haven't hacked my wii yet, but I want to double check before I do.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Why would you honestly want to hack Mario kart anyways. Guess some people really enjoy confirming to others that they need a life. It kind of takes away from a game if you cheat when the point is to have fun how the game was made in the first place........? >_>

realisreal

Smash Rookie
Why would you honestly want to hack Mario kart anyways. Guess some people really enjoy confirming to others that they need a life. It kind of takes away from a game if you cheat when the point is to have fun how the game was made in the first place........? >_>
Some hackers make the game more fun. Others, like some in SSBB, get mad and use Giga Bowser. :laugh:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
http://www.mariokartwii.com/f7/solution-repairing-error-code-20102-hackers-ban-40450.html

Nintendo is starting to ban any hackers that go on wifi. Now, I do not know if this affects friend matches, but if it does, you should avoid playing Brawl+ with friends online. While some of you might think this is a good thing, this might also decrease the amount of target test/wifi training room matches you will find on With Anyone, which ultimately makes taunt parties a lot more boring.

If you get banned, try calling Nintendo to try and lift the ban. They will only give you one more chance. After that, you will be perma-banned.

If you don't want to call Nintendo, try formatting your Wii. This will assign it a new friend code. Then, use a different IP address. This will most likely fix the ban.

Here is the error code page on the official Nintendo website, for those non-believers.

Online hackers, HACK AT YOUR OWN RISK.

uh is it ok to use texture hacks...?

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
I wanted to hack Brawl... Move Swaps and Brawls on the Home-Run Contest would have been fun, especially in goof-off parties...

I don't know if I can ask this here, but how do you get the Homebrew Channel? I want to take the risk and do it anyway, and to have more fun.

Also, what is Brawl+?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I wanted to hack Brawl... Move Swaps and Brawls on the Home-Run Contest would have been fun, especially in goof-off parties...

I don't know if I can ask this here, but how do you get the Homebrew Channel? I want to take the risk and do it anyway, and to have more fun.

Also, what is Brawl+?
Just Google how to install Homebrew, we aren't alloowed to discuss that here.

Also, go to brawlplus.net

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I've been using hacks for months and no ban. I've even been going on as Giga Bowser and Wario Man (I have a code to pick them off my CSP that actually works). Maybe bans are only for MKWii. Someone on another forum said they called nintendo and bans are only in MKWii.

WiiHacker123

Smash Rookie
This may be an epic bump, but I don't care.

There are ways to get out of the ban, and Nintendo not knowing it for months.

Which I am not going to tell you...

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
This may be an epic bump, but I don't care.

There are ways to get out of the ban, and Nintendo not knowing it for months.

Which I am not going to tell you...
Code:
[SSBB 20102 - mdmwii - PAL]
C238EC50 00000003
3A6000ZZ 9A640005
3A600000 38A00006
60000000 00000000

Or try the code below for NTSC-US and NTSC-J. You need GECKO OS 1.8 or later.

[Universal EC20102 bypass - mdmwii - REGION FREE] - UNTESTED
F6000001 8001807f
7F83E378 38A00006
D2000004 00000003
3A6000ZZ 9A640005
3A600000 38A00006
60000000 00000000
e0000000 80008000

ZZ = Desired LAST MAC value (it should be different to real MAC)
Not like it matters. I don't even know how you can get banned in Brawl. I've tried.

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
I've heard from other sites like youtube, Deviantart or any other sites that posts comments or vids saying that hacks can mess up your wii, but it's only a 2% chance of it happening. Its just the rumors i've heard:)

Frio

Smash Champion
Will they ban us if we have Homebrew on our wiis? I never use hacks online but I'm worried that they have some kind of senor thing to find the Home brew program and ban me :/

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
they dont. they cannot access your wii. and i hack online, just use the error bypass code.

I LOVE HOW ALL OF THE vBRAWL PLAYERS ARE GONNA BE MAD NOW THAT THERE IS A WAY TO HACK IN WIFI AGAIN :chuckle:

Top Bottom