• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Ike boards.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Many of you are childish and stupid. I wanted you to know that you make me ashamed to be a fellow player of Ike. This is worse than the Roy boards. You disgust me.

*SPOILERS* THIS IS A JOKE TOPIC

I got my giggles out of this joke. But this meaningless piece of drift-post is clogging the boards. Please stop bumping it, or if you feel like it, request a lock.

But just remember. It was a joke. I got a good laugh out of all the first few posts, and a little out of the later ones, especially the ones about Roy. But please, enough is enough. I'd like to leave this joke on a good note, rather than it become a big spam-fest to piss off the mods.

Thanks to all who were good sports about it, and thanks in advance to those who now realize that this is a joke topic, and have decided to STOP posting in it.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
uhhhh thx u but i think were done now.....i hope

EDIT: torchik.....lol...f***** owned....NICE....lol

True Fool

Smash Ace
Nice sarcastic comment. No offense, but you are one of my prime examples. You can go on doing what you do, but I just wanted you to know that in my opinion you have turned Ike into a character for all of the "lol cloud" and "roflcakes swordzz" players.

Betaz

Smash Ace
eh? Cloud? ....Cloud can go to hell for all i care

...anyways what do you mean by the Roy boards? Never played Roy so I never went to the boards for him...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
......CLOUD...so ur dissin us b/c of our avatar?!?! WTF!!!!??

STOP BEING SO STUPID....>.>

True Fool

Smash Ace
It was more of a joke than anything. But a good portion of discussion in this board is rather childish.

A kernel(sp?) of truth in every joke.

But don't take it too seriously. I'm just playing.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ooohhh ok but i still change my avatar...XD hes such a boss

but yeah this pSast day or so has been childish and pethitic for all of us

True Fool

Smash Ace
You didn't have to change it. There's nothing wrong with Cloud, just a large majority of his fans.

This was a pretty good joke by comparison of my expectations. I got to see you guys get a little upset, and in the end you got it. :D

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wait...WTF...is...is he...NNNOOOOOO...
curious george is smokin a doubi..well that ruins it...v.v he still cool tho

EDIT: i was gona change it later today anyway.......
i changed the skin and the ur name was diff colour and for a sec i thought u were a mod

Betaz

Smash Ace
You didn't have to change it. There's nothing wrong with Cloud, just a large majority of his fans.

This was a pretty good joke by comparison of my expectations. I got to see you guys get a little upset, and in the end you got it. :D
lmao i must admit you did kudos to you:laugh:

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if you don't like the boards true fool, do you really have to be here? Just a thought. But you do make a point.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
ARRGGGHHH, SO ANGRY!!!~!?!~!!!!!?!?!?!!11!!!

Hello there. =)

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Every ones childish you, me, this child (points at the guy in the back of him.) Its how you look into things. its also how dumb we all are >_> especially me. Release all your anger!!

True Fool

Smash Ace
Every ones childish you, me, this child (points at the guy in the back of him.) Its how you look into things. its also how dumb we all are >_> especially me. Release all your anger!!
Yes, especially you indeed.

But it was just witty banter, like what I just said. I meant nothing by it. You have to read the whole first page to understand this topic.

Fugitive Panda

Smash Rookie
I agree with the OP completely. Some of you people make it very hard to take Ike seriously, thankfully he's awesome enough to counter it, but it'd be nice if you people could try to have a real conversation once and a while.

Mama

Smash Ace
The first post is very childish...

However I think the reason behind some of this is because Ike came from another game with a devoted following and many people are interested in him as an FE character more than a Smash character.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Uh...okay. Well, at least you didn't mean anything by it. Also, at least there are way more people that visit here than the Roy boards. It's bad there. :laugh:

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Yes, especially you indeed.

But it was just witty banter, like what I just said. I meant nothing by it. You have to read the whole first page to understand this topic.

Yeah, i get that a lot.... anyways i know what you mean man i dont talk about smash with my friends in school because they talk so stupid about smash and it gets me annoyed how un intelligent they are with the game i feel ya

Fugitive Panda

Smash Rookie
Haha, Fugitive Panda, I remember you! You never did really like anyone here...*shrugs*
Eh, it's not that I don't like anyone, I'm just very opinionated and open, if I disagree with even the slightest thing, I'll say so. I'm not angry or anything, I just like to express myself, although people mistake it for confrontation and general grumpiness pretty often. I'm the kind that if someone says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", I'll say "So just because you don't want to hear it I should just keep it to myself? Shut up and let me voice my opinion."

Please note that I'm not talking about anyone specifically.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Eh, it's not that I don't like anyone, I'm just very opinionated and open, if I disagree with even the slightest thing, I'll say so. I'm not angry or anything, I just like to express myself, although people mistake it for confrontation and general grumpiness pretty often. I'm the kind that if someone says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", I'll say "So just because you don't want to hear it I should just keep it to myself? Shut up and let me voice my opinion."

Please note that I'm not talking about anyone specifically.
I'm the same way, and I think half the ike board knows about it (see torchik's dream death), but remember that your opinion is an opinion, and is equal to everyone else's opinion neither greater, nor less...

True Fool

Smash Ace
wha...WHAAAAAAAAT!?
It's a joke thread with truth behind it. I am not really angry or anything with the Ike boards, but I was pointing out actual flaws. For funsies.

I'm a little surprised that this board hasn't been bombed though. Not like what I just did, but by people who are genuinely angry about what I've been comically pointing out.

Top Bottom