• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atomic Comics Melee Tournaments - Phoenix

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ok so this is weird but i was looking at all the threads and i saw this one and it said that mk is banned and then i was like wth! how can you ban a character from being played at a tourny? i dont even have a problem with wobbling being done at melee tournaments.can some one tell me whats up?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Meta Knight has absolutely no bad matchups, and he's too easy to use and broken.

I probably sound kinda ******** saying that, so I'll leave this to someone who actually knows about Barlw.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hooray, hooray
today's the day
the day we all arrive;
the game we play
is called Melee,
we're keeping it alive.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Singles Results:

1: Wobbles
2: Axe
3: Light
4: Vectorman
5: Tai
5: Dark
7: Alt-F4
7: Kosuke
9: Masta Deltron
9: CHUK
9: Jar'd
9: YEAH
13: Troll
13: Frank

Pretty amazing... jeff went pikachu most of the way, even against brad, and IC's ditto'd rob in the finals.

Thanks for coming everyone! See you next time!

Shoutouts later

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Fun.

Coty, I believe I heard you say these will be monthlies every last Saturday of the month. True?
---
And were finals recorded?

CHUK

Smash Ace
JK it was the flu...
Tai is especially infected that bag was pretty much biological warfare sucka!

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yes and no kosuke. there will still be a setup (at the very least mine) on saturdays to just play for any who want.

the last saturday of every month will be the 'big one' that SV comes to.

the time will probably be pushed back again. which will pretty much eliminate the possibility of teams.

ill know more within days

AXE 09

Smash Master
snap guys, that was freakin awesome!!!! i seriously had a blast lol. playing all of you guys again was amazing, i missed you all. thanks a lot, south paw, for hosting this. everyone owes you a lot. i would do shoutouts, but i just got back home to SV and need to get some sleep for school tomorrow lol. thanks everyone for welcoming SV and playing us =D this tourney was awesome!!!!!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I love you SV guys. You're all hilarious! :laugh:

Please come down every month!
---
Oh yes, I'd also like to state something else: Tai, please refrain from pushing my backside extremely hard whenever you arrive at the venue to a tourney. It really freaks me out. Thanks.

AXE 09

Smash Master
bad news you guys... it looks like i can't go on the 29th of november cuz i'll be in california with my dad. i wanna smash!!! lol. sorry you guys... and since i'm the main source of transportation, i seriously doubt anyone from SV will show.

so the next time i can come would have to be the 27th of December. i hope to see all you guys then =)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
... jeff... why?

i would push it to the 3rd saturday... but i shall be gone that weekend >__>

and i found that i must push them further into the day. i am now gauranteed to be off by five, but we may get out early depending on whenever we finish.

-TroLL-

Smash Rookie
I'll try to come to these at least once a month, I had fun even though I was completely decimated. I guess that's what you get for being the new guy

AXE 09

Smash Master
alright... big change of plans... ummmmm.... sadly...... i don't know if i'll even be going to one in december... or january... or... maybe even february... ugh. i really wanna play melee so bad, but due to transportation issues that i have now.... unless we can find another ride to phoenix.... SV isn't gonna show up... *crys my eyes out*

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
alright... big change of plans... ummmmm.... sadly...... i don't know if i'll even be going to one in december... or january... or... maybe even february... ugh. i really wanna play melee so bad, but due to transportation issues that i have now.... unless we can find another ride to phoenix.... SV isn't gonna show up... *crys my eyes out*
Tai:

NOOOOO, Jeff!

D:

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i am gauranteed to be done with work by five, so no later than 5:30

there was no interest for this week so nobody came.

im considering moving them to sunday to 1. make it earlier, i get off work much earlier sundays, and 2. so people wont have to decide which tournament to go to, few places have sunday tournaments

if everyone would give me some input on their preferences, it would be super, kthx

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
being more specific would help jeff, lol

we'll work something out
In january I might be able to take the Sv crew, I've never been and I wanna go lol.

Jeff wrecked his car....

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Updated for accuracy.

also, jeff, if you're reading this, see if you can talk to the other SV guys about transportation, there's always a way man.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
@Jeff:

If you come here in December, I can't house you, since I'm going to be in Cali probably T__T

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
sweet im way down to go to a melee tourn again! i hopefully will be attending as many of these as possible!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Just be aware that these are monthlies now, Ninjade1!

They take place on the last Saturday of every month.

Top Bottom