• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atomic Comics Melee Tournaments - Phoenix

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
crap. this would be on the day that my school is having homecoming dance. darn it....

now i have to make the hardest decision ever: dance with hot chicks or smash? hmmmmm....................

someone help me out here please lol
The decision is simple:

Play smash with hot chicks.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Megatight, Coty. PM me your number because I think I may have lost it.

I have one, but I'm not sure if it's still your number or not.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Distance Johns... after axe debating on dancing or driving 120 miles then smashing, distance johns are also banned

Still need setups if anybody can contribute! I may not be able to discount your entry fee but I can compensate with tacos!!!

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...didn't realize this was in just a couple days.
I'm still going to do what i can to drive 41.7 miles to make it to this.
Man i really hope there is at least one new guy who "beats all his friends" last time someone said that to me(in melee) i 1v2'd him and his friend for $20 each vs my $50. it was fun, i destroyed them.:laugh:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hmm...didn't realize this was in just a couple days.
I'm still going to do what i can to drive 41.7 miles to make it to this.
Man i really hope there is at least one new guy who "beats all his friends" last time someone said that to me(in melee) i 1v2'd him and his friend for $20 each vs my $50. it was fun, i destroyed them.:laugh:
You're just trying to get me excited. That sounds like crazy fun.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
I also want to say I'm surprised that I haven't seen greg post in here yet O.o he's usually on top of these things.=/
sorry, i havent had the time to go on the boards lately.

but hellz yeah, i wanna come to this, but i really dont know how long im gonna stay for. cause i got a hot date with a chick on saturday too.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
sorry, i havent had the time to go on the boards lately.

but hellz yeah, i wanna come to this, but i really dont know how long im gonna stay for. cause i got a hot date with a chick on saturday too.
DAM IT GREG!!! Change that signature you lazy piece of crap!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
DAM IT GREG!!! Change that signature you lazy piece of crap!!!
AHAHAHAH!!!

This is true. It's not even cool anymore. Change it to something awesome, Greg, like you in a power ranger costume. I think Manny can accommodate to that.

You've had that sig FOREVER, since I came on the boards. Literally and figuratively.

I blew my load on the computer screen.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
People like Taj fuel my desire to keep playing Melee, much like Gatorade fuels my desire to become the next greatest center in the NBA.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
AHAHAHAH!!!

This is true. It's not even cool anymore. Change it to something awesome, Greg, like you in a power ranger costume. I think Manny can accommodate to that.

You've had that sig FOREVER, since I came on the boards. Literally and figuratively.

I blew my load on the computer screen.
this sig is something different, im bored.... i'll change it again later

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Noobs these days are too soft.

I remember getting absolutely dominated by Taj at my first tourney. I also then remember walking up to him at the end of the tourney and putting $5 down just to have him do it again. Probably one of my most memorable matches ever.

Anyway, I might try to show, but I don't have **** for money so I won't be able to enter.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Taj was the second person I money matched in my career. I took a game off B-Will's Marth in my first MM and I thought I could do it all. Then I money matched Taj. His Fox, Marth, and Mewtwo ***** sooo hard. It was at AZOne, then I mm'd Manny--cheater.

;)

Edit:

@Trent: I think Coty said that AC is doing tomorrow for free to gauge how many people will be attending in the future.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Noobs these days are too soft.

I remember getting absolutely dominated by Taj at my first tourney. I also then remember walking up to him at the end of the tourney and putting $5 down just to have him do it again. Probably one of my most memorable matches ever.

Anyway, I might try to show, but I don't have **** for money so I won't be able to enter.
Well, if you want i can spot for ya, if they are charging and give you a ride since you're on the way.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It became a smashfest because of small turnout, and hardcore johns from many people..

Dark and Duff0 to name a few.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
If I had said I wouldn't enter, other people might have and there could have been a tourney.

It's all my fault, really.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
haha na wobbles that actually made me want to come, if this keeps continuing im gonna try and come hopefully. this coming weekend perhaps?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Every weekend.

1pm for this weekend. All that I run after this will be later (3-4 ish, due to new job)

Pizza if there are 20+ people this week

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Yes, setups are needed. If anyone has a cube but can't bring a tv, AC has a tv that we can use, though it has glare.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey, could everyone come to one of these on October 25th?? PLEASE????

this is the day that all of SV's gonna come, and we don't wanna come just to play like 4 or 5 other people. it'd be cool if we had a huge turnout on the 25th. so everyone, please... for my sake and for Vectorman's, please come on the 25th. cuz we wanna play melee!!!!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
if alot can come to this it would be awesome,and if maxxxpower can come that would make my day :]]
and tai plz try and come to i miss smashin with you big sexy ;]

Top Bottom