• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atomic Comics Melee Tournaments - Phoenix

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
ok anyone interested in going up tomorrow im driving from tucson and and have room for a few more all im asking is like 10 dollars for gas text me at 520-331-9362

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
ok so just so were sure this is a melee thing correct? i know its friendlies besides the main tournament at the end of the month but are the friendlies melee or brawl???

South_Paw

Smash Ace
were i not the one running these, i would say 'dear god how many times must it be made clear that this is melee only', but since i am, i will not...

it may just be you guys and myself this time, but i can play enough for three people ;-), i hope i dont disappoint. tai? kosuke? how about you guys? it'll be fun anyways =P

keep in mind i may not even be there at first, as i have work, but i WILL be there

edit: this is actually like my tenth edit to this post... but anyways

im going to call all of you guys that said you're free weekends to play and that i dont call you =P... prepare for mass texting greg!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sorry, Coty. I've been having too much fun with Tales of Vesperia. I would only come to these on the big days anyway...

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
so just to let phoenix know i'm pretty sure we have 7 coming up from tucson, including myself

(Cooper, Ninjade, 2021, Tag, Zero, B-Dizzle, and Forward)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
So is this thing going on anymore. Goop is deciding to take an interest in this.

Top Bottom