• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlanta Revival RETURNS July 31st 2010 Atlanta, Georgia

lordiceman

Smash Rookie
LOCATION Atlanta Revival RETURNS July 31st 2010 Atlanta, Georgia

1380 Virginia Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30344 US

DIRECTIONS VIA MARTA
- Ride to College Park Train Station
- Take Bus 72 Lets you off right across the street from the venue.
- Harrison & Virginia Ave is the exact location

If you have any problems reaching the venue by bus/car call (404) 954-0243 for help or (404)399-1920

VENUE FEE
$10.00 Per Person

New Registration and Start Time:
Registration begins at 1:30pm ALL TOURNAMENTS Begin at 3pm NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Games in Attendance:

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 (Playstation 3):
(Bring Your Own Stick/Controller)
Game Fee: $10.00
POT BALANCE SPLIT: 60%-30%-10%
WE WILL SOON HAVE ABOUT 5 360-TO-PS3 CONVERTERS IN STOCK PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD ON THIS FOR YOU ALL!!!

TEKKEN 6 (Playstation 3):

SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL+MELEE (Nintendo Wii):

Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 (Dreamcast):
Game Fee:$5.00

Mortal Kombat:
(Use the Poll up above to vote which Mortal Kombat game will be in attendance as well as which system to play it on)
(Be reminded we do NOT PROVIDE the controllers needed to play on these consoles, we work on a B.Y.O.C/Stick system so choose your console WISELY)

Equipment Waivers:
Full set up meaning Television,Video Game+Console, Your entry Fee is waived!!!
1/2 set up meaning console or tv, half off entry fee!!!

In order to qualify for Equipment Waivers, you must contact the Impact Clash Crew/Impact Players via
Email:
GaGamingscene@gmail
GamGamingelite@gmail
Once Email Confirmation is reached, your names will be added to the list, visible here in this thread on a first come first served basis, you will also be added to a list for PERMANENT Equipment door fee waivers for future Atlanta Revivals!!

Please sign up with all your information, all the games you will be entering so the tournament can run as smooth as possible, Yes we know you have signed up before but this helps us move the tournament along PROPERLY EXAMPLE:

Full "Real" Name: George Hammerstein
Handle: Cool-Breeze/Lord-Iceman
Tournament Entries: Tekken 6,Super SF4, MvC2 (D.Cast)

2397-jpgThis all matters in regards to you pre-reg,your seeding in the tournament etc-etc SO PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ACCORDINGLY,WHETHER YOU ARE A CONSISTENT ATTENDIE OR A NEWCOMER!!!!

GEARS OF WAR 2: (X-Box 360)
GEARS HAS BEEN TEMP DROPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Ramada Atlanta Airport Conference Center
1380 Virginia Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30344 US

DIRECTIONS VIA MARTA
- Ride to College Park Train Station
- Take Bus 72 Lets you off right across the street from the venue.
- Harrison & Virginia Ave is the exact location

If you have any problems reaching the venue by bus/car call (404) 954-0243 for help or (404)399-1920

VENUE FEE
$10.00 Per Person

New Registration and Start Time:
Registration begins at 1:30pm ALL TOURNAMENTS Begin at 3pm NO EXCEPTIONS!!!:nono:

Games in Attendance:

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 (Playstation 3):
WE WILL SOON HAVE ABOUT 5 360-TO-PS3 CONVERTERS IN STOCK PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD ON THIS FOR YOU ALL!!!

TEKKEN 6 (Playstation 3):

SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL+MELEE (Nintendo Wii):

Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 (Dreamcast):
Game Fee:$5.00

Mortal Kombat:
(Use the Poll up above to vote which Mortal Kombat game will be in attendance as well as which system to play it on)
(Be reminded we do NOT PROVIDE the controllers needed to play on these consoles, we work on a B.Y.O.C/Stick system so choose your console WISELY)
:tup:

Equipment Waivers:
Full set up meaning Television,Video Game+Console, Your entry Fee is waived!!!
1/2 set up meaning console or tv, half off entry fee!!!

In order to qualify for Equipment Waivers, you must contact the Impact Clash Crew/Impact Players via
Email:
GaGamingscene@gmail
GamGamingelite@gmail
Once Email Confirmation is reached, your names will be added to the list, visible here in this thread on a first come first served basis, you will also be added to a list for PERMANENT Equipment door fee waivers for future Atlanta Revivals!!

Please sign up with all your information, all the games you will be entering so the tournament can run as smooth as possible, Yes we know you have signed up before but this helps us move the tournament along PROPERLY EXAMPLE:

Full "Real" Name: George Hammerstein
Handle: Cool-Breeze/Lord-Iceman
Tournament Entries: Tekken 6,Super SF4, MvC2 (D.Cast)

View attachment 54148This all matters in regards to you pre-reg,your seeding in the tournament etc-etc SO PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ACCORDINGLY,WHETHER YOU ARE A CONSISTENT ATTENDIE OR A NEWCOMER!!!! :tup:

GEARS OF WAR 2: (X-Box 360)
GEARS HAS BEEN TEMP DROPPED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!:wasted:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I might be able to make this for melee. I'll sign up in a week or so when things look more concrete for me.

bigman40

Smash Master
Full "Real" Name: Roderick McArthur
Handle: Scatz
Tournament Entries: Brawl (SSBB)

I'll be emailing about the waiver.

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
Well this answers my question.

Name: Jeffrey Trammell Jr
Brawl Name: Deo
Tournament: Brawl (SSBB)

LETS ROCK!!

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Might as well:

Full "Real" Name: George Young
Handle: mercy
Tournament Entries: Brawl (ssbb)

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I may be able to come to this. It's sad though. :/ ATL Revival almost always follows a waba tourney, which is usually when i'm short on cash. Luckily, this is 2 weeks away from the monthly, so I have a higher chance of coming to it. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Name: Ethan Dogan
Handle: Dogysamich
Games: SSBM, SSF4.

___

You already know I'm bringing a tv and a melee setup.

DON'T YOU DARE PUT ME ON BRAWL DUTY ICEMAN. o_o

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
That'd be fine. There's going to be atleast one melee setup cause I'm taking my stuff. And I'm probably more likely to enter SSF4 than melee since I'm basically not allowed to enter melee at APEX.

I've been going to ATL-R doing friendlies for like, I dont know how long now, seeing as I'm normally the ONLY person there for melee. I did see a couple of guys register for it on SRK, so who knows, something might happen.

Regardless, some people always wind up playing as long as it's there. So -shrug- what have you got to lose by coming out?

__

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
do....what?

__

edit: seeing as i'm more than likely going to this since I'm supposed to have a car of 4 or 5 people.

Go ahead, click the T and start following now, as I might randomly wind up at F.A.P. this weekend.

But yeah, tweeting tourney updates is now a standard. The amount of tweets revolves around how much I'm actually doing at the tourney.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
That'd be fine. There's going to be atleast one melee setup cause I'm taking my stuff. And I'm probably more likely to enter SSF4 than melee since I'm basically not allowed to enter melee at APEX.

I've been going to ATL-R doing friendlies for like, I dont know how long now, seeing as I'm normally the ONLY person there for melee. I did see a couple of guys register for it on SRK, so who knows, something might happen.

Regardless, some people always wind up playing as long as it's there. So -shrug- what have you got to lose by coming out?
It's not that I don't have the money or anything (shoot, I could probably bring a setup if I was a 100% yes, it's the burnout from the past few weekends. The fourth I was out essentially all weekend, two weeks ago there was a Convention meeting, last week I'm housing Kadaj & co, this week I've got more fraternity nonsense (that's right--no FAP for me :(.)

I like hitting up tourneys, but sometimes breaks are needed. Additionally, this may be around the time I'll start moving out of Tech AND/OR preparing for my last final there. I'll try really hard. Playing Melee @ WABA the other day was so awesome, so I may just come to duplicate that feeling again.

I'll know something by next week...on another note...

Go ahead, click the T and start following now, as I might randomly wind up at F.A.P. this weekend.

But yeah, tweeting tourney updates is now a standard. The amount of tweets revolves around how much I'm actually doing at the tourney.
If there's a livestream on here, please post it. I may peek in on it during the weekend.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*cough*
go_to_atl_revival_and_find_out
*cough*

Don't worry it's not a big deal, it's not like I'd win apex anyway.

NOT WITH THAT N**** SCORP-A-DORP FLOATIN AROUND. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Name: Asido Nail
Handle: Neo X
Tournament entry: SSBB!

I'm gonna try to bring a wii & brawl.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Name: Andrew Huntley
Handle: ScAtt
Tournament entry: SSBB

I'm not sure if i'll be there on time though. :/

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
Twaz a failure for both Melee and Brawl. Not enough showed so we couldn't play. Dang shame, it could have been a good tourney if ppl showed.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sounds like the last ATL Revival I went to

Only I was the only person there for Brawl

And Fullmetal and I just played Soul Calibur II the whole time...

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
^This. :/ I don't think that I'll be going back again. I wasn't necessarily down just from of the lack of smashers, but because of how crowded and hot the room was while we were there. At the least, I'm glad that Neo x and I got a refund.

I feel bad for Kazoo though. Hopefully he won't be too disappointed next time.

bigman40

Smash Master
Been knew it from the beginning. Too bad I don't see it changing anytime soon since Melee couldn't get theirs to change (and it's like 3x worse with brawl).

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I wanna cry @ this turnout.

Then, I start getting thoughts about my graduation (*knocks on wood*) and how I'll never have to deal with it again. :evil:

Instead

nice1

Smash Lord
maybe it would help if there was a earlier heads then wait about 2 weeks before the tourney and say come to the tourney. Nothin against the ATL crew they are cool peeps but i mean i see these come up sometimes in the middle of the month. You can expect Super to have a good turnout cuz alot of people play it but for smash its a diff story. Just sayin

Umby

Smash Master
maybe it would help if there was a earlier heads then wait about 2 weeks before the tourney and say come to the tourney. Nothin against the ATL crew they are cool peeps but i mean i see these come up sometimes in the middle of the month. You can expect Super to have a good turnout cuz alot of people play it but for smash its a diff story. Just sayin
I'm not sure how many people know it, but Atl Revival is a monthly. So you actually have a month's notice.

Top Bottom