• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
yo crew folks, im gonna start working on a crew combo vid when i return from katsucon. what i need from you guys, are vids. either send me vids, or link me to youtube vids. i can rip from youtube, quality wont be the best but it is certainly doable if that is your only option. dont start sending me stuff until i get back, just wanted you guys to get ready, im also going to need times, so i dont have to sort through like 70 videos to get 15 seconds clips over and over again.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
yo crew folks, im gonna start working on a crew combo vid when i return from katsucon. what i need from you guys, are vids. either send me vids, or link me to youtube vids. i can rip from youtube, quality wont be the best but it is certainly doable if that is your only option. dont start sending me stuff until i get back, just wanted you guys to get ready, im also going to need times, so i dont have to sort through like 70 videos to get 15 seconds clips over and over again.
Can I send them via wifi?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lets get it with the kart son!!!!!!!!

funky kong alllll day!

ALSO here are the results for the doubles tourney from today since people be hating on my results threads

1: june+smashGOD
2: Harold and Kumar Korn and lloD
3: beta+sano
4: Freeze+kadaj
5: nilik+tant
5: Team MKkain
7: kenny+dre
7: nate+speed
9: sassy+snak

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I LOVE KENNY aka K9, he's such an awesome smasher to be with. The Epic of woodbridge won't be great without kenny.
That's why I bugged him for smashfest all the time because I want to see kenny. Also his puppy is lovely, no wonder kenny is such a good guy.
And lastly, he made the chatroom just for us, I would like to say, thanks kenny.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
My Hero Kenny

Kenny is a cool fellow he is there when I am sick he is there when I stray away he is there when I need him. He is everything I need and all I need MY booboo bear kenny golden. My heart beats faster and faster every second I am with him. Though SOVA means more to me kenny is my close second (xday)

He is perfectly handsome and an angel in his everything blond way.

SOVA!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
no one's hating but I'm not going to let u give false impressions of our region based on wifi results .__.

jeez, u act like that's unreasonable Brandon

anyway, good stuff

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He started out in Brawl as a beast Wolf main. Only second to the amazing Candy. Doing countless Money matches every tourney with him in epic Wolf dittos. He then switched to Pika and Snake. His Wolf still better then Seagulls. His Pika unparallel in greatness. Best in Md/Va and better then that scrub Pikapika! Making him best Pika in Atlantic north.

Kenny also met someone he’d be in love with forever. Korn aka Café. They share a bond even deeper then Shado and Speed. <3

Kenny is amazing. Seagull is a scrub. I wish he could have my children (but Café is).

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
First of all, Speed said "If you flame this, I will kill you @ the bottom." so please don't flame me. :C

Now there is something about me that I've told him that really made a difference between us....but I don't feel comfortable saying it yet......It adds a lot to why I like him so much.....Let's just say I felt really lonely before I started talking to him.....and no, I wasn't emo. XD

Well, I love him because he doesn't mind it, even with how much I love him, he doesn't think I'm gay, and he doesn't think I'm weird (in a bad way).

But one of the most most important things, is that he loves me back. With all of the strange and creepy feelings I have for him, he still loves me. He's patient with me, while I on the other hand tend to be (I'm working on it =_=) impatient. He makes me feel wanted, I know that if I were to leave Smashboards (which I Won't), Speed would miss me. He makes me feel special because he loves all of my oddities. He's cares about what happens in my life. There are so many reasons that I love him, and there's so much affection I have for him....its hard to only know him over SWF.....

So the main reason I love him so much is because he accepted my affection for him. I wouldn't like him like this (but I would still like him =] ) if He didn't like it.

Like LOL, like I like the word like. Lol

Oh, and Speed is the most broken character in brawl. ^.~

KageMurphy

Smash Master
First of all, Speed said "If you flame this, I will kill you @ the bottom." so please don't flame me. :C

Now there is something about me that I've told him that really made a difference between us....but I don't feel comfortable saying it yet......It adds a lot to why I like him so much.....Let's just say I felt really lonely before I started talking to him.....and no, I wasn't emo. XD

Well, I love him because he doesn't mind it, even with how much I love him, he doesn't think I'm gay, and he doesn't think I'm weird (in a bad way).

But one of the most most important things, is that he loves me back. With all of the strange and creepy feelings I have for him, he still loves me. He's patient with me, while I on the other hand tend to be (I'm working on it =_=) impatient. He makes me feel wanted, I know that if I were to leave Smashboards (which I Won't), Speed would miss me. He makes me feel special because he loves all of my oddities. He's cares about what happens in my life. There are so many reasons that I love him, and there's so much affection I have for him....its hard to only know him over SWF.....

So the main reason I love him so much is because he accepted my affection for him. I wouldn't like him like this (but I would still like him =] ) if He didn't like it.

Like LOL, like I like the word like. Lol

Oh, and Speed is the most broken character in brawl. ^.~

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Roflflflflfflflfll!!!! Hahahahahahah

SPEED DONT BE SO SHY! U SAID I WAS CUTE REMEMBER?

aight because Speed is pissed. Its a joke. Calm the hell down dude ROFL. It was just a game.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I nominate Nilik to be in ATHF, Lil'b, waffle, EE, this call will be up to you:

Accomplishments:

-Beat Sin with Falcon
-Hilarious Pictures
-Won wifi teams with Sano against Smash GOD and LLOD
-has defeated me in tournament
-has impressed ChuDat (i'm pretty sure chu took notes of some things of Nilik's to add to his game)
-hangs out with ATHF consistently

What say you all, 2 of you say yes, and its a done deal

Top Bottom