• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AT Wishlist

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I wanted Kaepora Gaebora (name?) the owl from LoZ... but Ressetti is doing what I wanted the owl to do. :p

I also want:

-EBA
-Hunters from MPH
-Marle and Lucca from Chrono Trigger, performing dual tech Antipode
-Eggplant Wizard
-Waluigi from DDR Mario Mix
-Mario Srikers Daisy (with special move)
-Hector the Axe

Pokeball:
-Lucario
-Onix

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
here are my AT's:

Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Liquid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Knuckels (Sonic)
Tails (Sonic)
Birdo (Super Mario)
Wart (Super Mario)
Zero (Megaman)
Protoman (Megaman)

Talendime

Smash Ace
It's not like Vamp is gonna do anything sexual. He will probably just do some ninja action.
I wasn't thinking sexual (where did that even come from?)... I was thinking blood sucking, ghoulish $hit.. Like what he did to those guys at the beginning of (the Shell Chapter of) MGS2

XACE-K

Smash Master
Knuckles, Skull Kid, Roy, Fierce Deity Link, Monty Mole and the Laughing Dog from Duck Hunt.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I also want to see Solar Boy Django appear, and damage people depending on how bright the stage is.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
The laughing dog from Duckhunt. Does nothing but laugh, unless you try to punch him. At that point, he bites your head off and laughs at your corpse.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
Jesse and James are NOT video game characters!
Actually, they were in Pokemon Yellow. They "originated" in the anime, but I could see it possible they could be considered as ATs. Highly unlikely, but still.

I know he said "no anime characters", but considering it was an anime of a video game . . . :laugh:

Actually, they were in Pokemon Yellow. They "originated" in the anime, but I could see it possible they could be considered as ATs. Highly unlikely, but still.

I know he said "no anime characters", but considering it was an anime of a video game . . . :laugh:
Regardless, they are not considered video game characters. It's not just unlikely, it's 100% impossible. This is Smash Bros., not a fanboy convention.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Please don't go off-topic, if someone asks for Geno or Ridley as an AT don't start an argument, you can't control other peoples opinions, so don't try, you only look like an idiot.

When posting ideas please try to keep them as concise and effective as can be(no walls of text plz). Pictures are fine. None that stretch the screen please.

My ideas-

Kleever-

Moves around the stage targeting enemies while slashing, much as he did in DKC2.

Mallow-

Uses hp rain, then disappears. A cloud appears above whoever got him's head and starts raining on them, they recover 60 % over 30 seconds.

Jesse and James-

They appear and well...I don't know what they could do, but I'm sure nintendo could think of something.
KLEEVER-YES (Very good suggestion, best DKC AT suggestion Ive heard.)
MALLOW-YES
TEAM ROCKET-HELL F**KING NO!

My Wishlist
1. Kamek(sprinkles **** on her broom to the other brawlers and somethin happens)

If he's not a Subspace boss then DarK Matter would be a good AT.
I also want him as an AT if he not a Subspace boss.
Kackles was a cool enemy in DKC2 and I'd like to see him back. either him or the ghost barrel throwing guy in DKC2. Also Dixie would work too.

Zant would also be a good AT if not playable. I would like him to take young link's spot instead of d@mn WW Link.

This is all I can think of at the moment. Maybe I'll think of more later on.

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I just have a bunch of Cool Metal Gear ones:

Revolver Ocelot: Takes quick revolver shots at enemy. Hand Getures (of course)

Psycho Mants: MGS1: BLACKOUT (like Togepis move...but with Video in corner), forces a transfer of player locations, Mind Control (stun or somehow give summoner ability to control enemy)

Colonel Volgin: Piston Punches, electricity sheild like that Legendary Pokemon Dog (maybe even while he walks), electricity blasts.

Twin Shot: NES MG only enemy! Appear together each firing their chainguns in opposite directions while tilting their shot up and down. Players have to avoid the constant stream of bullets.

Pipo Snake: Wanders around until someone sees him...alarm on helmet goes off and he runs back and forth across the stage doing a luigiesque Dash A attack (or as I call them, the sissy punches) on enemies until hit away.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
That guy from zombies ate my neighbors, he could just run around the stage and shoot stuff with his funny weapons.

antimatter

Smash Lord
meteos blocks that come raining down that if lined up in groups of three shoot up and anything over them fall off the top of the stage.
weavel: shoots battlehammer, with the explosions hurting characters.
sylux: damages you with the shock coil.

Metalsonic

Smash Rookie
Space Pirates - they fly down on one of their skiff/APCs and jump out, firing at random enemies with their lasers, possibly a melee Pirate as well with his scythe.

Pro Wrestler - from the NES game. Suplexes you or something similar.

Balloon Fighter - appears, flies around and bounces off enemies' heads for light damage. Possibly killable.

Mach Rider - not really sure what he's do. Zoom around on his bike and fire at guys, I guess.

Other ideas:
Elite Beat Agents
Tails
Knuckles
Midna
Battalion Wars Troops
Dark Samus
Boo
Metroid Hunters
Stanley
Duck Hunt Dog

Machete

Smash Ace

Paragoomba: a classic Mario enemy! a swarm of Paragoombas appears and attacks your enemies, like Pit's Final Smash (but weaker).

Chain Chomps: like Marill, but much stronger and bigger.

Space Pirate (if not part of Ridley's FS): he appears and fires lasers against your enemies. He also uses his scythe.

ReDead: exactly like in Melee, but stronger and invincible.

Klump: appears and throws grenades.

Blooper: like in Mario Kart, the blooper covers the screen with ink.

Mecha Drago: he attacks like Melee Bowser's Koopa Klaw

Scales: very powerful. He pursuits one of your enemies and slashes it.

Flint: he uses the Thunder Bomb.

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
Balloon Fighter (the boy)
Ashley
Geno/Paper Mario, or both (if not playable)
Mallow
Axem Rangers
Koopalings
Claus
King K. Rool
Wolf
Marth
Roy
Sigurd
Ephraim
Eirika
Hector