• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At Melee's End - Pro Impact CCSC Championship - Calgary, AB (Dec. 15th-16th)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I know, people suck at getting off of work.

Come onnnn Johnnnn.

also randall, are we doing any sort of advertising to bring in stragglers who dont post here? cause I could help, I go around the city fair enough.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
no ride lol can't make it lol wtf lol nope lol

I can't make it after all lol, even though I requested for the days off, I've been scheduled for those days anyways wtf lol.
Oh well.

</postofepicfail>
More disappointing than anything is how unimportant this tournament of mine must be to get shafted by a shift at McDonald's. :dizzy:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Wow your dilema is work or AME?? God what kinda smasher are u lol ;). I told my boss on saturday if i could have sunday off cause i wanted to go to smash sunday at Carl's, which kinda ended up empty but still fun none the less, i am sure all you guys having work problems can work something out with your job

Fogel

Smash Lord
4 more days until I'm in Calgary, yay! It's looking unlikely that my team partner will make it to this...anyone up for teaming? I main Sheik and can play a few other chars decently as well.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
It's called calling in sick!
I don't do those, sorry

John's lying he's just going to Neil's house those days. No jokes.
I work those days, but my shift starts late enough that I can still hang with him for a couple of hours.

More disappointing than anything is how unimportant this tournament of mine must be to get shafted by a shift at McDonald's. :dizzy:
I wasn't really looking forward to it. I quit smash months ago and I just thought it would be nice to play new people, but I didn't necessarily want to.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ya honestly, randall posted this thread months ago. how could people not book it off?
LOL mike I love that u still have that sig xD

Lol i booked it off. I was like gtfo guyz, wurrz tha RTO sheet? I have 4 days off =D .

Jarc are you coming to this?
****en manuel, lol. too funny. Smash this week at Roby's and/or Robbie's b4 u go.

Eric: If Mike doesn't team with you and you can't find a decent partner, I'm coming with you to AME.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Bammmmmm

Fogel who was your original teammate? (I'm not offering, I have one, just wondering who we're missing)
Lanowen is who I normally team with at tourneys, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure he won't be at AME.

fogel ill team with you, i think i got 2nd or 3rd w/mikemonkey in teams in last red deer tournament
Sounds good!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
*flexes administrative muscle*

It must be done.

It will be done.

Brown Dong is already registered.

You can't even change it if you want to.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Mike, what are you doing for housing? You need somewhere to stay or no? If not, where are you staying and are you taking people with you?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
SO randall, are you picking me, John, and Roby up from wherever it is that the Greyhound takes us? Specifically, "Calgary"?

we arrive at 10:45PM friday night.
we also would like to leave at 6:30PM Monday.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
RANDALL

this is the updated list of people coming in my car

FalseFalco
SHWN
Spin-dash
Beeble

This is who you should be planning to house. I know shwn hasn't registered, but he's definitely coming. I'll see if I can convince him to register.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
RANDALL

this is the updated list of people coming in my car

FalseFalco
SHWN
Spin-dash
Beeble
Excellent--any objections to being housed at the swank new Pro Impact headquarters, team??

SO randall, are you picking me, John, and Roby up from wherever it is that the Greyhound takes us? Specifically, "Calgary"?

we arrive at 10:45PM friday night.
we also would like to leave at 6:30PM Monday.
I'm getting mixed information from B.C....is Roby coming or not?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
According to Manuel, Roby is getting his tickets today.
Who ever said he wasnt going was WRONG!

Yes they're two Roby's but one is Roby - SpaceFalcon (Robyextreme) and Robbie (GenesisFTW)

Top Bottom