• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum Mafia - zomggggg who won zomggggg

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, there's not much left to discuss. It's our actions and not our words you're judging right now.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Alrighty, well, I've read the thread about half a dozen times now, and your responses to my questions. Might as well finish this up, and go for it.

vote: Smoth

I hope I made the right choice. :urg:

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, generally speaking, a lot of games come off that way (three way lylo).

I think there was more than enough information to base a good lynch.

Purple

Hi guys!
I understand that much. You did a good job either way though Lythium.

I don't get why you guys killed me during the next night though. I was wrong about two of my FoS's (granted, I felt RPSI was town after looking at a few posts in D2)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
So now that this is over; Rei, WTF did you go after DZLE?
it was to make it seem he wasn't detective, since in my opinion it was really obvious

by making me seem bad, it allowed smoth to come out with more scuminess

if they kept themselves in the dark for too long, nobody would have enough to get them lynched or make this final stance where lythy had to guess between the two

since i was able to guess 2/3 scum pretty well

tbh i was confused on the last one since my guess was rpsi or lythium

i wanted them to come out and it's easier for them to come out if there is a target

tbh i did not expect dzle say he was detective the last day

since you all could have hypocopped and still have killed gustave super fast with the risk of dzle being known as detective

although i guess it was better he did it that way since he let it be known that lythium was innocent leaving it into a 3-way

so yeah, i did it to bring out smoth and ohaidugh since they were coasting pretty hard

Frown

poekmon
As rPSI and Shadow Moth start fighting for their lives, Lythium attacks Smoth from behind and hits his head against the wall. The two remaining people investigate his body and realize that they have finally managed to get rid of every single killer. Now they just have to wait and see what the staff thinks when they return...

Shadow Moth, the killer has been lynched.

TOWN wins! Congratulations!

Summary coming up...

Frown

poekmon
Night 1: DZLE finds out that Lythium is a nutcase. Gustave finds out that rPSI is a paranoid. Shadow Moth targets and kills Roxy.

Night 2: DZLE finds out that Gustave is the attentive killer. Gustave finds out that Lythium is a nutcase. ohaiduhg targets and kills Vrael.

Night 3: Shadow Moth targets and kills DZLE.

Frown

poekmon
I really thought Scum were gonna win by the end of Day 2. That is, until DZLE found Gustave out and ohaiduhg hit a paranoid. The game just turned around completely.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
wow, I just realized

If I hadn't WIFOM'd scum D1, they wouldn't have investigated me. If they had investigated anyone but me or Vrael, they would have won since they'd have a confirmed NK.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wait, I have a question. When does scum find out the results of their finds? I assume that it was after night ended, or Duhg could have killed Lyth after Guus found she was a nutcase.

Frown

poekmon
One thing I noticed that was quite interesting: It seems as if people were affected by V's avatar. I almost felt like telling him to change it simply because it looked so scummy.

Frown

poekmon
Also, I really liked this setup. One thing I would like to see is MORE PEOPLE. The basic idea is that people need to listen to the detective without revealing his identity, and we didn't really have much time for this as most people were dead by D3.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
On the other rPSI, I'm glad I got a paranoid read because then I had a certain person that CAN NOT be scum, which I way I pushed for your lynch. Sadly, no one had the balls to join our "conversation".

I noticed you, though your read was pretty balls. If I hadn't gone for you, I'm 100% sure you wouldn't bother continueing your read, mostly because it didn't escalate.

We totally had it that night, we were like "hey lets kill Lythium" during the day, then one of us proposed "oh but Vrael can be cop too" and then we killed him and lost ._.

Good investigation, though I guess the only way for scum to win while a cop is playing is to coast, because obviously the cop investigates dominating players :urg:

I think I did pretty well this game though, haven't played better in any game LOL.

rPSI, I think there's a big chance we would still investigate you, mostly because during the whole day we got a "cop vibe" from you. With V as a lynch, Roxy was the obvious target, because me, Roxy and V were the most active posters. I figured if the other 2 were gone I could control Day 2 for the most part.

Interesting setup it was Frown, with the town knowing who the cop was. It was kind of a broken thing though, as soon as the cop found a guilty, there would be 2 paranoids left and 2 killers. They have to avoid both :/

Other than that GG.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I did, if I were town I would be so incredibly biased towards him, purely because of his avatar and name.
Oh and he's Dutch so I'd try to work him out.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
IMO, scum should have at least push for a bus. It made it to easy in the end game.

Frown

poekmon
I also discovered a gamebreaking situation that, fortunately, didn't happen. If there are two mafiosi left and the detective discovers both paranoids, he can announce his role and his findings and Town will never lynch those two.

If I do this again, I'll find a way to fix this.

Top Bottom