• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Astral Chain Spirits Announced

Today, Nintendo's eSports twitter announced spirits from Astral Chain will be in Ultimate!

No amount of spirits (or who) have been announced. This will include Neuron's newest recruits and Kyle and Lappy. They will be available on January 17th and stay on the board for five days. It is unknown if this means these characters cannot become DLC fighters in the future

Author's Note: I don't think we'll be seeing an Astral Chain character anytime soon at least, but it's exciting to see an Astral Chain character. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

The way I see it, base-game spirits don't deconfirm fighters in this game, but I personally think events or dlc spirits do end they're chances in that game.

Top Bottom