• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assuming Meta Knight was banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padô

Smash Lord
lol i wuz bord
PLEASE Type like a human being

There are two options for the MetaKnight players...

Pick someone who's overused and REALLY good, and start maining it just to win tournaments or pick a character which is fun (lol seems like nintendo objective for casual players)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'd still main MK.
I really wouldn't give a **** about what they said.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Anyone who said they'd quit should stop playing now, as you know your not good enough to play brawl without the most broken char in the game.

I only second MK, but I'd switch to... Marth, like everyone else.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
idk, i'm pretty sure I could still win with dedede and ics, but maybe i would have gone melee only.

lol @ the post above me

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
Why would they ban Meta Knight anyway?? Im confused

Besides from that meta knight is one of the characters im good at although i dont play as him too often, if he did get banned ide just use Kirby more

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
I would probably just focus on Marthmore than i do right now, although it'll take a bit to get used to not having the best recovery options in teh game

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well he's not gonna get banned, and this thread isn't helping MK's metagame at all so bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom