• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the Princess: Peach FAQ and Q&A

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Yes, the infinite still works against a very limited number of characters. Umeki uploaded a vid of him infiniting 1.1.5 Bayonetta a long time ago, but he has deleted the video, likely in the fear of the infinite being removed. There's an image on the internet somewhere showing what characters can be infinited and what characters cannot. Only characters that are tall enough to get hit by the side hits of the first hit (Bayo, Bowser, Ganondorf etc.) can be infinited.

As far as I know pretty much everyone has given up on the infinite though.
That makes sense. I was aware of her being able to reach such tall characters with the first active hit frame behind her, but was skeptical that it would lead into the same footstool opportunity due to different (less) base knockback then the old, latest active hit frame method. If anybody ever cares to produce video evidence of it being inescapable, I would love to see it, but I'll take your word that it's possible under the right conditions.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
That makes sense. I was aware of her being able to reach such tall characters with the first active hit frame behind her, but was skeptical that it would lead into the same footstool opportunity due to different (less) base knockback then the old, latest active hit frame method. If anybody ever cares to produce video evidence of it being inescapable, I would love to see it, but I'll take your word that it's possible under the right conditions.
The question.. Does it work on cloud? That's for sure our worst mu

Royal_Tea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Royal_MC7
Anytime tips how to fight ryu? Sorta tough for me. Perhaps there's something I overlook.
I've only fought a good Ryu once at a tourney, and they can be a pain for Peach. Your best tool is gonna be Dair. Use it to approach, edgeguard, and go through fireballs. It's difficult to kill Ryu on stage because he's heavy and can be hard to land a kill move on, so edgeguard him to get the kill. If he uses sideB or upB, use toad. As soon as he gets launched offstage, immediately get a turnip to use offstage becuase Ryu is good at fighting his way back onstage.

Your biggest threat might be his focus punch. Don't challenge it offstage unless with a Dair since you need a multi-hit move to break the armor. On stage, use dair, down smash, dash attack (2 hits), or a dash grab to get him out of his focus punch.

Overall, don't play overly aggressive against Ryu because he excels at getting a lot out of punishing mistakes. Recover low because Ryu can't edgeguard much aside from fireballs, Nair, or Dtilts at the ledge. Exploit his main weakness: his bad and predictable recovery with turnips, toad, or a falling Bair as he tries to upB.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Just checked the last 2 pages and while I only skimmed, I didn't see my question so here it is: any tips/help/advice for the Cloud mu? There's a post on this very page that mentions that it's Peach's worst mu which doesn't bode well but anything will help.

I'll mention right now that this question isn't for me, I don't play Peach and have no intention to. My cousin, however, is a Peach main who has Fox and Link secondaries and everytime he runs into a Cloud (which is quite often) he always goes Fox since that's his most feasible chance. I feel that's the smart choice too since Fox's mobility would likely help more in the mu but if there's anything to note that might make the Cloud v Peach mu any easier for him, I'd love to hear it. He doesn't frequent this site, hence why I'm asking.

From my limited knowledge, the best I can think of is that once he's off stage, floating to edgeguard would naturally help. Nair, fair and bair seem like good options. On stage, I know tennis racket fsmash sends at a nasty angle. Golf club might work too. But those are just individual moves and the extent of my limited knowledge on the character. I've got a pocket Cloud (who doesn't?) and next time he comes over, I'm gonna see if he wants to do some 1v1s with my Cloud to see if I can't help him get better at the mu.

TL;DR Peach vs Cloud. What do?

Royal_Tea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Royal_MC7
Just checked the last 2 pages and while I only skimmed, I didn't see my question so here it is: any tips/help/advice for the Cloud mu? There's a post on this very page that mentions that it's Peach's worst mu which doesn't bode well but anything will help.
There's a thread specifically for Cloud, but I'll paste what I said. And I thought the same thing, but Cloud is relatively simple if you wall him out.

Knowing what moves to use for punishing on the ground is vital. I would use down-smash, dash grab, and side B as punishers for most of his moves on the ground. Down smash is great if he tries to spot dodge (most Clouds I've faced try to spot dodge after a down-smash or try doing another down-smash if they think they are safe). In addition, some of Cloud's moves make him go behind his opponent, so downsmash hits both sides. Side B is great if he tries to roll away or block. Dash grabs are good for its range and if Cloud shields- but most Cloud players I've encountered don't block and play aggressive upclose. Just be careful on punishing his up-smash and down-smash, they are much harder to punish than forward smash.

The biggest don'ts for peach against cloud is:
DON'T fight your way down. You WILL get punished, outranged, and out-sped by his aerials.
DON'T use airdodges recklessly as a crutch to avoid him. You WILL get punished, out-ranged, and out-sped by his aerials.
DON'T rely on shorthop D-airs to approach often, he WILL grab you out of them. Use floating D-air instead.
DON'T recovery high/on stage against him (general rule for Peach, as you all know).
DON'T rely on your forwardsmash to punish him, it is too slow. However, you should try to keep either the frying pan (for its killing power) or tennis racket (for its horizontal knockback which makes Cloud's already ****ty recovery ****tier). The tennis racket is not much help despite its range because it puts cloud at a 30 degree angle to recover easily and is the least likely to kill Cloud or be used as a viable punish anyways. The tennis racket is more viable as a 2-frame ledge grab punish because it's hitbox extends beyond the ledge, but it still is hard to connect.

To get through his projectile and close the distance, I either turnip farm or shorthop D-air into his projectile (Not into Cloud) as I get closer. The D-air negates his projectile and keeps you on the offense and defense while keeping you relatively safe. Slowly walking towards him and perfect shielding works as well.

As for edgeguarding, I throw a turnip offstage to bait an airdodge or jump from Cloud, in the meantime, I am hanging off the ledge. The moment cloud starts to use his upB, drop down and neutral B him. It is more successful this way because it is safer and most Clouds upB right below the ledge than at an angle-unless he has his limit breaker. If you are sure of Cloud's position to recover, you can run off the ledge and Bair Cloud as he upBs to get a clean gimp from the ledge. The timing is much stricter, but is safer and more rewarding.

If you can take away Cloud's jump, then he basically is set-up to fail because his horizontal recovery is extremely poor and his vertical recovery is decent at most. While playing Cloud on-stage, try to imagine using a mix of tips for fighting a Little Mac and Link: you want to get close to him, but not too close because their moves are faster and have more range. Sometimes being a close enough distance makes a Cloud panic and use unsafe moves-this is where you want him to be. You want him close enough to punish him, but not too close where he can become faster than you.

When Cloud has his limit breaker, treat him the same way you would with Little Mac and his KO punch. It's best to stay near the ledge at this point (but not give up stage control). There's no need to recklessly approach him or do too many attacks-less is more in this case. Stay near the edge to get a grab or a move that puts him off-stage, so he has to use his Limit breaker to recover. Sometimes you're best defensive option is shielding because Cloud's grab game is bad (he can do Down-throw to Up-air, but Peach can double jump to evade it at high percents If I recall) and he doesn't break shields easily aside from his Forward-smash.

Here's the rest of the thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/dealing-with-cloud.427788/#post-21178018

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
This may seem like a silly question, but how do I land Dairs more consistently? My float height control is one thing that I can work on, though it just seems like the opponent sees it coming and moves out of the way by the time I get my float height correct. Either that or their anti-air ground moves like UTilt/FTilt outspaces it. I know Dair is supposed to be one of Peach's safest pressure tools, but I'm just having a hard time getting it to hit the opponent or their shield :S

I tried some SHAD into float and it helps, but it doesn't get me in all the time.

Last edited:

Breakertmw

Smash Rookie
NNID
Breakertmw
This may seem like a silly question, but how do I land Dairs more consistently? My float height control is one thing that I can work on, though it just seems like the opponent sees it coming and moves out of the way by the time I get my float height correct. Either that or their anti-air ground moves like UTilt/FTilt outspaces it. I know Dair is supposed to be one of Peach's safest pressure tools, but I'm just having a hard time getting it to hit the opponent or their shield :S

I tried some SHAD into float and it helps, but it doesn't get me in all the time.
Try to just SH Dair, without the float. Floating is very slow, so if you approach floating you are giving your opponent more time to react. Also SHAD is an option, but don't abuse it or you opponent will start reading it hard.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So the only part of this that's a question is if this useless thing has been known of but with the servers down for maintenance and my cousin over, he was messing around with Peach and found this 'tech'. He didn't know what exactly he did to perform it so I tried it and found what the inputs were.
All it is is using uair either at the same time or right after cancelling a float. (hard to tell given how swift the movement is). The hitbox comes out but the rainbow graphic does not. I found it most easy to do by going down, through a platform and then quickly cancelling float and uairing. My :GCRT: is set to jump so it's :GCD: (held) :GCRT: (tapped) :GCCU:. You can do it without going through a platform but it seems harder to time.

A generally useless 'tech' that my cousin compared to Brawl Fox and Falco's 'silent' laser.

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
Try to just SH Dair, without the float. Floating is very slow, so if you approach floating you are giving your opponent more time to react. Also SHAD is an option, but don't abuse it or you opponent will start reading it hard.
Thanks for the advice. Short hop to Dair works when the opponent doesn't shield, but since I can't float if I do SH-Dair, it's not safe on shield since the opponent can punish my landing & you can't space it well if you don't float your Dair. You can only land in front of them, whiff the move or land behind them if you just SH-Dair. That being said, I don't use SH-Dair much because of this.

For Float-Dair, I think I'm just having trouble finding the right time to use it in neutral. In my mind, I feel like Float-Dair works when the opponent doesn't have time to react to it and/or is pre-emptively in shield and can't let go of it while your Dair is out. However, this requires the opponent to stand still, so I tend to use it at where the opponent is at the time. Should I be spacing Dair a little more safely by covering the area in front of them rather than moving where they are at the moment? That way I can float back if I whiff.

I see other Peaches do it all the time in videos, but I feel like I'm not exactly understanding when I should use Dair as a pressure or approach tool.

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
Played a little more in For Glory today, and while my opponents weren't as good today, I tried using a bit more Dair today. It worked out well when I use Dair as a mixup. I also improved my timing on the Dair - I wasn't buffering the Dair input immediately after my analog-down input to float, so in the past I wasn't getting Float-Dair as fast as I could have. Labbing stuff with Peach helps & is quite fun :3

Also, I just realized that if you do a frame-perfect SH-Dair (i.e. using Dair immediately out of a shorthop, something I can do consistently with double sticking since I have tap jump on & have my C-stick set to Attack), you have enough time to float before you land (I noticed this while watching one of SlayerZ's tournament videos). So it could be another nice mixup if you end up using SH-Dair.

Last edited:

riels89

Smash Rookie
So I main rosalina and luma and have been looking for a secondary for a while. recently I tried playing peach for a bit and I really like her flow and play style so I was wondering if peach could be a viable secondary if I put in the necessary work?

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
My opinion is that you have to play Peach as a Main if you're serious about playing her. You can pick her up as a secondary or pocket, but she needs a lot of muscle memory & practice because her float really is that hard to use (but it's incredibly fun!)

Right now, I personally dual main Marth & Peach. Peach is just much more fun and creative with mixups than Marth, though I took some stuff I learned from Peach and implemented it into my Marth playstyle (as far as mixup options go). If you want to dual Main you can - if you plan to play competitively, Peach will take a lot of time & practice to learn.

Last edited:

SuperScope

Smash Cadet
I learned something tonight but I feel like it just brings up more questions that have to do with the kind of pressure Peach applies as a character.

Ok so basically I dual main Lucina and Peach. I just played roughly 20 games with this one guy on for glory and about 90% I played Peach. I won every game pretty well and 1 game was a close call. I won by the basics by picking up on habbits and making reads, combos, turnips, etc. I can clearly tell that my opponent is on tilt and begins to play very reckless and aggressive. No problem mostly except for one close call game I autopiloted a bit.

Now for the last few games I switched to Lucina and absolutley wrecked him by the second to third game. More specifically I nearly JV3d him and I did break his shield on the third game to finish. It was at this time I noticed I began to scare him into rolling and shielding a lot in such a short time where as with Peach I couldnt accomplish this same kind of pressure after many games.

So long story short I pressured my opponent in different ways with different characters and Im a little confused as to why. Im sure it may have something to do with how hard or fast my punishes are or my own playstyles, but does it also have to do with the characters themselves both tools and overall appearance? Is Peach just not a scary character to play against on average? Is Peach just not that intimidating? If yes then what about Peach is most intimidating?

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey dudes, I'm trying to collect a bunch of quick easy info graphics on essential character knowledge to make a quick reference guide for commentators (we all hate it when a commentator says something that is wrong)
This shulk thing here is an example of the kinda stuff I am looking for

I'm going around to all the character boards and it'll be a little messy for me to try and check them all, so if you have any cool things like that, or just some useful info that I could turn into a similar picture, please send me a message. Cheers lads.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I learned something tonight but I feel like it just brings up more questions that have to do with the kind of pressure Peach applies as a character.

Ok so basically I dual main Lucina and Peach. I just played roughly 20 games with this one guy on for glory and about 90% I played Peach. I won every game pretty well and 1 game was a close call. I won by the basics by picking up on habbits and making reads, combos, turnips, etc. I can clearly tell that my opponent is on tilt and begins to play very reckless and aggressive. No problem mostly except for one close call game I autopiloted a bit.

Now for the last few games I switched to Lucina and absolutley wrecked him by the second to third game. More specifically I nearly JV3d him and I did break his shield on the third game to finish. It was at this time I noticed I began to scare him into rolling and shielding a lot in such a short time where as with Peach I couldnt accomplish this same kind of pressure after many games.

So long story short I pressured my opponent in different ways with different characters and Im a little confused as to why. Im sure it may have something to do with how hard or fast my punishes are or my own playstyles, but does it also have to do with the characters themselves both tools and overall appearance? Is Peach just not a scary character to play against on average? Is Peach just not that intimidating? If yes then what about Peach is most intimidating?
Different characters are good against different playstyles or matchups. In this case Lucina was a more effective pick because you were able to punish his defensive habits much harder than with Peach. Peach can be a scary character or punish hard too, though, although usually not with shield breaks, and because she's slow rolls usually aren't punished very hard either unless they roll into your Fair or Usmash or something. Your playstyle with Peach might also be less focused on punishing these habits, whereas with Lucina it is.

I use Zelda, who is clearly a worse pick than Peach is many matchups, but sometimes she does feel easier because I can punish a few habits the player happens to have or I have a few tools that happen to counter my opponents tactics (for example if they rely on spamming projectiles a lot I can use Zelda's Nayrus Love despite the lag it has, because it happens to shut down their playstyle easily). Peach honestly has an answer to pretty much every situation, but they might sometimes be a bit harder to find/execute properly, or a bit less rewarding than with other characters.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So my cousin messaged me with this on Skype yesterday:

"After giving it thought, I don't want to main Peach anymore. As fun as she is, as a character I put loads of work in I can't see the reward being enough, except in doubles. I want to pick up Ike as a secondary along with Link. Keeping fox as my main. Peach could count as a secondary but not too sure how much more work I want to put in her."

He enjoys using the character but his problems with her seem to be her range issues and more importantly, her difficulty killing. I bring this up here because he doesn't check Smashboards and I don't know the character very well at all but does Peach have any kill confirms? I've done some minor testing in training and found that smash thrown Saturn can lead to other moves including kill moves at certain percents but that requires the 1/166 chance of pulling one out and then landing a smash throw.

And speaking of Saturn and training, I found out from what testing I've done that smash thrown Saturn does more damage and therefore more hitstun in 1/4 speed...no idea why.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So my cousin messaged me with this on Skype yesterday:

"After giving it thought, I don't want to main Peach anymore. As fun as she is, as a character I put loads of work in I can't see the reward being enough, except in doubles. I want to pick up Ike as a secondary along with Link. Keeping fox as my main. Peach could count as a secondary but not too sure how much more work I want to put in her."

He enjoys using the character but his problems with her seem to be her range issues and more importantly, her difficulty killing. I bring this up here because he doesn't check Smashboards and I don't know the character very well at all but does Peach have any kill confirms? I've done some minor testing in training and found that smash thrown Saturn can lead to other moves including kill moves at certain percents but that requires the 1/166 chance of pulling one out and then landing a smash throw.

And speaking of Saturn and training, I found out from what testing I've done that smash thrown Saturn does more damage and therefore more hitstun in 1/4 speed...no idea why.
She has a few kill confirms but none if them are very bread and butter. Her turnip Jump turnip can combo into Fair for the kill but it's somewhat situational because your opponent is rarely in the range for the turnip to hit, and if they throw out an aerial it will beat the turnip anyway. She also has float > release float while going towards the opponent > turnip throw > dash attack, or turnip Dthrow > Fair, or Zdrop Turnip into Fair or whatever attack, but again all of these are situational.

As for non turnip kill confirms, Dtilt to UpB is a VERY specific kill confirm, but usually they can airdodge out if it making it a 50/50. Dair to Fair can kill but only when they're close to the blastzone, and preferably with rage. Dthrow to turn around Fair might sometimes work on fastfallers but its by no means guaranteed: they can jump + airdodge out.

Because all of these are situational, Peach cannot rely on kill confirms. She gets the kill with her Fair for soft reads or hard reads, Nair or Bair in neutral, Dash Attack for punishing stuff, Usmash/Fsmash for hard reads, edgeguards and correct guesses on ledge pressure. Occasionally she gets kills with Uair, Bthrow or tipper Ftilt.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
She has a few kill confirms but none if them are very bread and butter. Her turnip Jump turnip can combo into Fair for the kill but it's somewhat situational because your opponent is rarely in the range for the turnip to hit, and if they throw out an aerial it will beat the turnip anyway. She also has float > release float while going towards the opponent > turnip throw > dash attack, or turnip Dthrow > Fair, or Zdrop Turnip into Fair or whatever attack, but again all of these are situational.

As for non turnip kill confirms, Dtilt to UpB is a VERY specific kill confirm, but usually they can airdodge out if it making it a 50/50. Dair to Fair can kill but only when they're close to the blastzone, and preferably with rage. Dthrow to turn around Fair might sometimes work on fastfallers but its by no means guaranteed: they can jump + airdodge out.

Because all of these are situational, Peach cannot rely on kill confirms. She gets the kill with her Fair for soft reads or hard reads, Nair or Bair in neutral, Dash Attack for punishing stuff, Usmash/Fsmash for hard reads, edgeguards and correct guesses on ledge pressure. Occasionally she gets kills with Uair, Bthrow or tipper Ftilt.
I was unaware of the turnip kill confirms though it doesn't surprise me since Saturn leads to kill confirms too. I knew dthrow was a combo throw but I was unaware it could lead into kills, no matter how specific. I figured di would ruin any chance of it leading into kill moves.

The dtilt one makes sense but dtilt can be teched and as you said, it's very specific (in fact, it seems like the lingering hitbox as she falls is stronger than the raising hitboxes). I wondered if dair to fair was a kill confirm or not. I recall seeing a video either by EOE or Drk Peach that showed combos for damage that consisted of dair to fair but that's about it.

And having to rely on reads for kills seems to be one of his issues with the character, especially given how hard she is to play. Him playing Fox and Link who have more kill power and kill confirms probably doesn't help matters. I believe Ike has kill confirms too. Might make Peach stick out like a sore thumb to him.

Regardless, I'll show him your reply and see if he wants to give her another try. She seems to be the most fun character in the game for him so it'd suck to see him drop her.

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Not sure if this has been asked yet but what's the best way to Up-Air spike a player on every hight?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I was unaware of the turnip kill confirms though it doesn't surprise me since Saturn leads to kill confirms too. I knew dthrow was a combo throw but I was unaware it could lead into kills, no matter how specific. I figured di would ruin any chance of it leading into kill moves.
If the opponent DIs away and inputs jump and airdodge at the same time, they wi escape it, but timing it a jump and airdodge seems much harder than it sounds, so Fair will often hit them regardless if they try. This too is quite specific though.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but what's the best way to Up-Air spike a player on every hight?
What do you mean? Uair spike works best on aerial opponents or tall opponents if that's what you mean.

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Oh and to the Bidou users: Do you use the Left- or the C-Stick to float?
(any idea what is more efficient?)

Last edited:

KirbyFan20

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FlameMaster93
3DS FC
4811-7980-0973
I just recently picked up Peach very recently, any tips for starting out with her?

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
I just recently picked up Peach very recently, any tips for starting out with her?
I really like Dark Pch's videos on youtube, I learned a lot there when starting out as a peach player.
EoE's videos are also really good... less tutorial-like but more showing combos and techniques.

kynlem

Smash Cadet
NNID
NaturDonut
Any one have tips for the Mario and Mewtwo match ups? Good Mewtwo players give me a lot of trouble, and Mario is just annoying.

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
I don't have a lot of experience against them but something I do know is that you can edgeguard them both...
Mewtwo can be 2-framed easily with floating Nair and you can counter Marios up offstage.

My question: Is there a frame advantage chart for Peach?
I already found a document like this for every character but it somehow disappeared...
There is a thread but I can't find the chart.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I don't have a lot of experience against them but something I do know is that you can edgeguard them both...
Mewtwo can be 2-framed easily with floating Nair and you can counter Marios up offstage.

My question: Is there a frame advantage chart for Peach?
I already found a document like this for every character but it somehow disappeared...
There is a thread but I can't find the chart.
Just use this calculator. It's super easy to use and has pretty much anything you want to know.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
First off, I want to say that I don't mean any disrespect or want to offend anyone with this question, is it common for some Peach players to forget that Mr. Saturn breaks shields?

LightningLuxray

Smash Apprentice
First off, I want to say that I don't mean any disrespect or want to offend anyone with this question, is it common for some Peach players to forget that Mr. Saturn breaks shields?
I think at this point most players, not just Peach mains, know Mr. Saturn breaks shields. However, because shielding is such an instinctive reaction to many players, they may often times use shield out of pure habit despite the fact that their opponent is wielding a Mr. Saturn.

Heracr055

Smash Ace
Hello Peach boards. I recently decided to drop Ryu and main Peach. As such, I started researching Peach's complex movement options. Is it worth it to use the Jump Cancel Fast Fall tech? There's a 1-2 frame window iirc to execute this correctly, and I have some difficulty pulling it off (granted, I just started doing it last night, but it still seems like a pain to get consistent with). I can see this being useful as a bait against falling opponents to throw out an unsafe move for a punish, for making opponents commit to a poor option to punish a baited jump in option, and for setting up a tomahawk grab. So any feedback on this technique's risk (time investment) vs reward is greatly appreciated!

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Hello Peach boards. I recently decided to drop Ryu and main Peach. As such, I started researching Peach's complex movement options. Is it worth it to use the Jump Cancel Fast Fall tech? There's a 1-2 frame window iirc to execute this correctly, and I have some difficulty pulling it off (granted, I just started doing it last night, but it still seems like a pain to get consistent with). I can see this being useful as a bait against falling opponents to throw out an unsafe move for a punish, for making opponents commit to a poor option to punish a baited jump in option, and for setting up a tomahawk grab. So any feedback on this technique's risk (time investment) vs reward is greatly appreciated!
1. It's worth it.
2. Practice for half an hour every day and you'll probably have it down after a week

LuigimanTails

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3695-0022-3075
Hello peach players
What are some good stages for peach? What are some good counterpick stages?
I noticed that players who fight peach tend to ban FD alot. I'm assuming that is one of the good stages for peach
I know i should be flexible playing on all stages, but I need to know what stages are best, that way I can know what stages to strike or picking a counterpick stage

Top Bottom