• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask SuSa Things (just read)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=2361]Ask SuSa Things (just read)[/drupal]

This is a competition of sorts. It is a "I'll try to help you" thing of sorts. And it's a Q&A for Brawl of sorts. It's a multi-blog. The...rarest of blogs?

Part I. Stump SuSa
The internet is a vast resource of knowledge, and many things are able to be discovered using it. However, sometimes it is hard to find something new - that is factual. I enjoy learning new things, so the competition is. Stump SuSa. Ask me a question pertaining to something that can be found somewhere on Teh Interwebz and let me know if I answered it correctly. I only get one try.

If I answer it correctly, all that I ask is that you join my fanclub. I have a goal for that fanclub. It's to have it have hundreds of members, but be totally dead. (No one talks in the group).

If I answer it incorrectly, tell me the correct answer (and link me to the page you found on Teh Interwebz stating it as a fact) and then you may request something that is within my ability to do. I'm unsure as to what this can be, be creative. I have a camera, I'm decent with Photoshop, I play guitar. If I can do it, I will try.

Part II. SuSa's Advice
I've decided I don't really do enough to help people. Considering I hate actually socializing, I felt helping people with life (if I can) over Teh Interwebz may be a good thing. I will try my best to help you in a positive and supporting manner, linking you to any information I cite (if needed), and linking you to places that may be able to further help. (Especially if I am unable too)

If I helped you, again. It comes back to the fanclub thing. It means nothing, it takes almost no time to join, and you never have to post in it. What did you get in return? You got someone who was there who tried to help for very little in return.

Part III. SuSa, WTF MAN?
I like to consider myself knowledgeable about Brawl. Ask me a question and I will link you to threads regarding it, and do my best to answer it. If unable to answer, I will do my best to link you to places that can. Avoid asking me about things such as the Stage Fall Through Glitch (where you fall through the stage..) and such similar things. I can already tell you, I do not know the answer to many-a-glitch.

If I helped you out by answering your question, again. Read Part I about the fanclub. You just have to join.

Part IV. The Fanclub and you

The link to the fanclub:
http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1215

What do I have to do?
Simply join the fanclub by clicking the "Join Group" link, then click "Yes". That's it, you never have to look at it again unless you want to.

Can I just join the fanclub to be awesome?
Be my guest. :)

What happens if I don't join?
You will be posted onto the WALL OF SHAME and will be ignored for the remainder of this thread. You have 1 day to join the group after being answered. :D

Why?
Because I thought it'd be funny to have like 300 people in the group.

Are you ****ing serious about all this?
Yes, otherwise I would not have posted the thread.

What does SuSa mean?
SHUT UP SUICIDE ALREADY >: And stop asking such silly questions.

Why is it important to capitalize both "S"'s in your name?
Because it's all I ****ing ask for. You spell it exactly as you see it.

What's with the FAQ questions that don't even make sense?
My blog, my FAQ. Duh.

I love you (most likely coming from Teran)
I love you too. <3

Part V. Blog Teh End
What.. you thought there was more? Well... now there is (this is an edit)

PEOPLE WHO STUMP'D ME
CRASHiC (****ing DJ stuff. lawl http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8348236&postcount=18 )
Mewter (He caught me offguard. >: It's on this same page, scroll down you lazy *******)
Prawn (Post 45~ (page 3 default) asked about stupid random Youtube Flash vid. <_< )

WALL OF SHAME
~Coming Soon~

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey, I'm an affectionate guy, gimme a break. :(

In all seriousness, do you just randomly vomit ideas in your head out into your threads? Cool, but so random. o_o

Mewter

Smash Master
Yay, something or other post!
Alrighty then. If the sun were to suddenly turn into a black hole right NOW, what color ice cream should I be eating ten minutes from now?

SuSa

Actually, that is exactly how I make my blogs.

I was talking to my friend Kat about how I felt I needed to help the world a tad more, and this popped into my mind.

I never plan out anything I ever type, so it usually lacks organization and I repeat myself constantly. Or I word something oddly, and repeat it later and it looks contradicting until I explain it.

Or I go onto these 5 minute rants and I can't really keep my thought straight. It's like I'm stupid, but extremely intelligent at the same time.

Mewter

Smash Master
Urrgh. Double post....
Why, SuSa!? Why...!?
No, seriously.

Mewter

Smash Master

SuSa

I thought the heat/energy output of the Sun turning into a Black Hole would affect life on Earth.

Because we'd basically freeze to death.

I apparently assumed wrong.

That being said, I didn't take your question seriously; I should have. xD

Mewter

Smash Master
I thought the heat/energy output of the Sun turning into a Black Hole would affect life on Earth.

Because we'd basically freeze to death.

I apparently assumed wrong.

That being said, I didn't take your question seriously; I should have. xD
We could probably survive a little while with some other, man made, heat sources long enough to eat an ice cream.

New Question:
Who is Michael Phelps and how many medals did he win?
(And who's this Michael Jackson person people keep talking about?)
And who's Magic Johnson?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Who needs google, I can stump you right now SuSa :p (jk will see)

CRASHiC's stump SuSa attempt without google (crosses his fingers in hope that SuSa isn't a DJ enthusiast as well)

What two DJs pionered the Call and Answer technique in DJ sets?

Who came in a controversial 2nd place at the world DMC competition at 1996, and in this set popularized the use of body tricks?

What number of consecutive DMC World Championships has no DJ to this day surpassed, and who was the first to reach this benchmark?

SuSa

i think sheik has a 55-45 matchup with snake

do you see this as being plausible?
I would say more along 60:40. Here are my reasons:

Con's:
1) Away-Towards attack
2) Grab Release Boost chaingrabbed (especially helpful on FD)
3) As much as the Sheik mains keep telling me, you are forced to approach. Although you go even with the camping, needles do not kill. Ever. Also the damage output for how fast grenades are is greater then needles. But if you sit there dodging grenades while slowly charging needles, you can go even with camping. Just don't slip up. Ever.
4) You are outranged unless you cross-up and space well with bair, then GTFO

Pro's:
1) Great juggling game
2) Speed helps to weave in and out of safe zones (yep, Snake has these to. I've been talking about them for a while, I'll make a thread eventually in tactical)
3) Great gimping game using sourspotted aerials (and mixing up those you use)
4) Great grab game, if able to get in range/get Snake in air
5) If you have the lead, you can avoid Snake's camping

However #3 and #4 in the cons outweighs the overall great air and grab game you have on Snake. :/

It's winnable, but it is a tough fight.

We could probably survive a little while with some other, man made, heat sources long enough to eat an ice cream.

New Question:
Who is Michael Phelps and how many medals did he win?
(And who's this Michael Jackson person people keep talking about?)
And who's Magic Johnson?
Michael Phelps was[/b] an Olympic Athlete. He is an American Swimmer.
He has won 16 Olympic Medals ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps )

Michael Jackson is a deceased Pop-Star. Internationally famous as the King of Pop ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson )

Magic Johnson is a retired American Basketball player. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Johnson )

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
(Real)What's the name Mashiro Sakurai gave Falcon's Fair?
(Real&Fake)How the heck are you supposed to win the Snake-MK match-up (With you being the snake)
(Completely downright fake)How do I unlock Mewtwo in Brawl? He's hard...

SuSa

Who needs google, I can stump you right now SuSa :p (jk will see)

CRASHiC's stump SuSa attempt without google (crosses his fingers in hope that SuSa isn't a DJ enthusiast as well)

What two DJs pionered the Call and Answer technique in DJ sets?

Who came in a controversial 2nd place at the world DMC competition at 1996, and in this set popularized the use of body tricks?

What number of consecutive DMC World Championships has no DJ to this day surpassed, and who was the first to reach this benchmark?
I am going to be honest. I have no clue.

Never even heard of the technique, although I could probably call up my friend DJ Dan to ask. He'd know more of this stuff. :laugh: I was 3 years old at the time, and nothing exists on Google. <_< Although I can tell you who got first. :x

(NOTE: I wasn't even INTO music until like... 2005.................)

3 by DJ Craze

EDIT:
(Real)What's the name Mashiro Sakurai gave Falcon's Fair?

Knee Smash
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080417101837AA6cc30

(Real&Fake)How the heck are you supposed to win the Snake-MK match-up (With you being the snake)
Very carefully.

(Completely downright fake)How do I unlock Mewtwo in Brawl? He's hard...
Buy a key.

What do you think of Ness?
I was asked this earlier in the tier list thread. There aren't any Ness's out where I am to allow me to have a good opinion and grasp of him.

How about Inui?
You mean John?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The DJs to pinore the QnA as used is hip-hop were Mix Master Mike and Grand Master Qbert
Its not a physical technique, and isn't really exlcusive to DJs at all. Jazz does it all the time. Its more of a duo technique.
Seen here as used by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n42Mftz60A4&feature=video_response

1996: Roc Raida- some believe he was cheated because the judges were mostly European.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNjtk2fO6E
Check out his finale at 5:00 for the crazy body tricks

The last one was 3. Once a DJ has reached 3, he will step down in honor of Grand Master Qbert, who stepped down after his 3rd win.

I didn't expect anyone to know any of these xD I went through a huge DJ phase last year

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Who has been stopped from Radio broadcasting after another tasteless comment?

k/mh

Smash Rookie
Well, here's my attempt to "stump" SuSa ;)

1. What is the Zborowski-Bruchem Method?

2. What is Penmans Pandemonium?

Maybe easy to search for but perhaps you're learning something new.

SuSa

Do you still love me?
Yes.

Who has been stopped from Radio broadcasting after another tasteless comment?
Quite a few people, here is one of them: http://www.emaxhealth.com/119/23514.html

Well, here's my attempt to "stump" SuSa ;)

1. What is the Zborowski-Bruchem Method?

2. What is Penmans Pandemonium?

Maybe easy to search for but perhaps you're learning something new.
1. I knew this without researching. :) It's a ton of algorithms (more then 300 according to my link) that let's you solve the Rubik's Cube (apparently in an average of under 40 turns)
http://www.nomoz.org/site/697211/the-zborowski-bruchem-method.html

2. I believe it has to do with juggling.
http://www.jugglewiki.org/wiki/Penmans_Pandemonium

I also learned how to juggle from that. Just now, in like 10 minutes of practice. So even if that isn't correct. I love you. <3 I always did want to learn how to juggle 3 objects.

Are you the 8th or 9th person who makes a thread like this? :bee:
I'm the 1st on SWF, I remember no such person requesting people join their fanclub.

Prawn

Smash Master
What do the carrots in superjail tell the watermelon when he tells the tomatoes to relax?

Prawn

Smash Master
I'll also be updating my rules. So that the questions have to be relevant in some way under Math, History, or Science.

I don't want to get more random Flash vids and crap. lol
Do I still get my siggy?

Frown

poekmon
Ooooooooh. A serious "ask [user]" thread.

I can't solve this equation:

z^2 + (4-2i)z - 8i = 0

I don't think you can find it on the internet but... yeah.

Edit: Alternatively, find the 1002nd post I made in General Brawl discussion (including subforums).

Top Bottom