• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask SuSa Things (just read)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
wtf is transcendent priority?
Move will not clank.
Not so much priority as it is "it's a ****ing sword".

/too my knowledge

Who was Mistyfoot's mother and father in Erin Hunter's book Warriors?
Your googled answer is:
Father: Oakheart
Mother: Bluestar
http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Mistyfoot

Let me be the first to laugh at that book and everyone that reads it.

Rude jokes aside, SuSa should be back with a googled answer by tomorrow.
Precisely.

=/
You probobly were one of those people who liked Bluestar and she died in the first season and you just gave up.
it got epic in the 2nd season, and in truth they just made Firestar too overrated, and only having the story through one character was boring.
Exactly. Once Moondiamond took over Rainclan, the entire series went downhill for me. It was a real shame that Windpelt betrayed Swampclan, and left poor Nightpaw heartbroken; seeing something like that made me lose faith in those silly little cats.
.................wait what?

@Prawn
I'm getting around to it >.< swamped with life right now. Actually, I'll open up PS right now to try and work on it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Waitwhat?
Unless that was Firestar's Quest, because I didn't even like that one. I read 1/4 and gave up lol.
But after reading that, it gets even worse. The clans have to all group.... well I dunt wanna give away the surprise :chuckle:
Keep reading it, it gets a little (lot) sadder but it's still awesome.
And the battle between Brambleclaw and ...what was it Hawkfrost? was epic.
Yeah, it was Firestar's Quest. Personally I enjoyed that one immensely, although I think Moondiamond was horribly unfair to Brightfur, don't you agree :mad:?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Waitwhat?
Unless that was Firestar's Quest, because I didn't even like that one. I read 1/4 and gave up lol.
But after reading that, it gets even worse. The clans have to all group.... well I dunt wanna give away the surprise :chuckle:
Keep reading it, it gets a little (lot) sadder but it's still awesome.
And the battle between Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost was epic.
Maybe you haven't read some of the earlier books (or maybe you forgot), but the plot centers around Moondiamond. A sturdy, orange cat with a temper that doesn't take no for an answer. He and his rag-tag team of Warriors attempt to take out every last clan in their territory. Purplefoot was the original leader of Duskclan, the elite group of mercenary warriors that busted face in the east. Are we reading the same books?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Maybe you haven't read some of the earlier books (or maybe you forgot), but the plot centers around Moondiamond. A sturdy, orange cat with a temper that doesn't take no for an answer. He and his rag-tag team of Warriors attempt to take out every last clan in their territory. Purplefoot was the original leader of Duskclan, the elite group of mercenary warriors that busted face in the east. Are we reading the same books?
that's Firestar's Quest (like what SOLID said).
I hated that book, so yeah I missed that part>.>
I read first series, 2nd, and power of three.

SuSa

I refuse to use the second. I don't steal images off of deviantArt.

If you want a signature, either give me a character and I'll do my best. Or find a render (preferablly hyperlink me to the render on planetrenders.net )

This will give you the best chance of actually obtaining a decent signature.

Text:
Is that what you want it to say, or the font I use?

SuSa

I just joined the fanclub. :). Sorry for asking such a basic question, but I've never found out why characters trip on their own. Is it because you turn around too fast?
Random chance of tripping because it's programmed into the game.

Maybe because Sakurai is an idiot.

How do you spell suSa?
S-u-S-a
SuSa, why is Tennet so dumb sometimes?

<3
Because he was dropped on his head, exactly 3003 times as a 2 year old.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't like the dumb directon this thread is going in.

Top Bottom