• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm in the debate hall and have posted there so how come my user title isn't smash debater and how come my name isn't pink?

edit- nevermind I figured it out.

suedoaet

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone what are all the character trophies, or how to get them ? iHave beaten all star and classic with all characters cant think of what else might give me character trophies. I dont know how to get all of them i i am trying to beat that challenge anything to offer?

Davimert

Smash Rookie
Does anyone what are all the character trophies, or how to get them ? iHave beaten all star and classic with all characters cant think of what else might give me character trophies. I dont know how to get all of them i i am trying to beat that challenge anything to offer?
For All Character Trophies, you'll have to complete it as Sheik, but also as Zelda. So you won't get both trophies when you complete Classic. Only the one you killed Master Hand with.
Same thing for Samus/Zamus and Pokémon Trainer (Though not in All-Star, because PT has only one Final Smash.)
I hope you get it.

EDIT:
Do Sandbags ever run out of stickers/ CDs?
No, but Sandbags will dissappear after a certain time, just like regular items.
And it won't give CDs if you got all CDs already.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Here's a quick question, can you play 500 online vs matches to unlock everyone.

Also I've been wonder if you can play like 200 online matches then do 300 offline will it unlock everyone as well?

Chepe

Smash Lord
Probably a dumb question but...

How do you download daily stages from Nintendo? I notice that the Submit button for stages and photos is absent for my game, do I have to unlock the feature?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Probably a dumb question but...

How do you download daily stages from Nintendo? I notice that the Submit button for stages and photos is absent for my game, do I have to unlock the feature?
It's not unlockable, and stages are downloaded by going online, as are pictures. My submit button appeared out of thin air one day...
spoilers -> why is tabuu the final boss. and not ultimate chimera
the ultimate chimera was too busy ruining new pork city by hiring those guys from the hyrule temple to build it.
I'm looking for a smash partner. Somebody with A LOT of skill. Message me plz.
there are over 100 threads asking the same thing, look for those threads/stickies.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Day r scxy.

Ahhh... Simple questions.

Can Snake's N-air be performed and finished during a short hop?
No, I believe it's a total of 4 kicks that can only be fully finished when falling from high.

However if you land in between kicks with right timeing, the lag will be canceled.

Tables

Smash Cadet
What is the meaning of life? [joke]

'K, since it was mentioned in the first post and I don't know, what IS 10char?
You need 10 letters, numbers, or symbols (Characters) to post a post on these boards.
If you post something really short, like "Yes", then you would put '10char' at the end to increase the length of your post so that you could post the thing.

Razed

Smash Ace
What is a splitter cable, what does it do, where would I get one, and about how much does it cost?

Thanks

25jai

Smash Rookie
is there anywhere to setup the gamecube controller so that double tap = dash, instead of u have to smash the direcion to dash?

darkfox32

Smash Rookie
How do you block grabs and if you are grabbed how do you get out of it?
I think you can get out of a grab by sidestepping/rolling. Also, if you're grabbed, rapidly press buttons(at least that's what I do xD).

kluuuser

Smash Rookie
1. What's the deal with golden hammers?
2. Are they limited?
3. Is there a sticker for starting with a golden hammer?
4. Are golden hammers just rare?

faylar

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new to this game.

What does holding shield while in the air accomplish. Is it feasible to dodge upon landing to avoid say...Ike's Usmash?

AK42_METAKNIGHT

Smash Cadet
Hey Why Can't I Upload My Sig To My Signature? Img Code Is Disabled On My Account. I Have An Old Account From Melee, But Made Anew One For Brawl, And Now Can't Make My Sig Work, Is There A Mod That Can Help Fix Mine To Use Images?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey Why Can't I Upload My Sig To My Signature? Img Code Is Disabled On My Account. I Have An Old Account From Melee, But Made Anew One For Brawl, And Now Can't Make My Sig Work, Is There A Mod That Can Help Fix Mine To Use Images?

For one thing, don't write in all caps. But that's a standard internet forum rule. And there's no way you could have typed it like that naturally, so that means you made the CAPS LOCK filter work.

Anyway, all I know is you need to be a slightly more established member in the community to be able to put images in your sig. This is a precautionary measure and I'm not sure what the turning point it, but just keep involved here on the forums and keep trying to see if your sig will work. :)

AK42_METAKNIGHT

Smash Cadet
And there's no way you could have typed it like that naturally, so that means you made the CAPS LOCK filter work.
what do you mean? and i am sorry bout the caps lock, i forget to turn it off when i'm not working. drafting work requires all caps for documents and i usually just leave my laptops capslock on at all times. it was an accident. i am so used to using caps lock, i don't even realize when i do it.

S

sn1per13

I know this question has no relation to Brawl, but how do you post a banner (like AK42_METAKNIGHT's above) as your signature? (Call me a forum noob whatever I just want to know please!)

Jacob the JesusFreak

Smash Rookie
how do you convert the brawl replays and pictures into normal pictures and videos? I already have it on the SD card.

after uploading the video to youtube, where could I post the video of a glitch I found?

pirkid

Smash Lord
1. What's the deal with golden hammers?
2. Are they limited?
3. Is there a sticker for starting with a golden hammer?
4. Are golden hammers just rare?
Golden Hammers are recieved when certain Achivement windows are broken. These Hamemrs can be used to break open windows that you believe is too difficult to open.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various22.html

That explains it a lot better.

Hi, I'm new to this game.

What does holding shield while in the air accomplish. Is it feasible to dodge upon landing to avoid say...Ike's Usmash?
When pressed, you Air Dodge. You escaep any attack executed in the air. And when launched, using a quick AD can slow down your momentum.

You can Air Dodge as your falling into the ground, giving you almost no lag and prompting a roll, attack, whatever you want.

when i get mew in a pokeball what cd does it give?
Any random CD that you haven't unlocked.

Why does up tilt + Z (GCN controller) give you an up smash?
IIRC, Z is now a new A attacker with weird properties. It's just how the new control scheme works.

I know this question has no relation to Brawl, but how do you post a banner (like AK42_METAKNIGHT's above) as your signature? (Call me a forum noob whatever I just want to know please!)
You have to use IMG codes. Go to your User CP via the link at the top of this website, and go to signature. Then, using the URL image of a banner, type in [IMG*]Your URL here[/IMG*], and there you go, your signature is up.

If your asking about banners, he probably made his and uploaded it, or someone made it for him. There are no banner making websites, however there are some then make general banenrs, like my signature.

Hajimi

Smash Rookie
umm where can i find out the definiton of all these terms u speak off like Halo, Bear and all the character names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom