• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to acquire a save file so that one does not have to unlock everything?

Goronsan

Smash Cadet
When playing on my hdtv i feel that the game is a little bit unresponsive , is there a option somewhere to change that or is it the game itself ?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
How do you choose your random picked stages? Do you unlock the feature somewhow or you just can't?
[Edit]Sorry if this has been asked.

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
How do you choose your random picked stages? Do you unlock the feature somewhow or you just can't?
Get all 41 stages and advanced options for multiplayer which needs 200 kills in normal brawl. Please someone confirm if these need to be against human players or are computers fine aswell because I'm not absolutely sure about this (though I think people have said they need to be humans).

By the way, why do I have this strange feeling this is the most asked question here?:laugh:

wa-kingdom

Smash Cadet
Do you remember the song that plays when you fight giga bowser in melee, can you unlock it in brawl. just asking, cause its a gansta song.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Get all 41 stages and advanced options for multiplayer which needs 200 kills in normal brawl. Please someone confirm if these need to be against human players or are computers fine aswell because I'm not absolutely sure about this (though I think people have said they need to be humans).

By the way, why do I have this strange feeling this is the most asked question here?:laugh:
That explains a lot! I haven't bothered getting Kirby's Melee stage cause I don't like using Kirby.
[Sorry if I didn't see if that was posted before]

NometheGnome

Smash Rookie
Pictures/SS

i took a few snaps of random chars doing poses and what not, and i wanted to put the SS's on my comp for my easy viewing pleasure. I took the Card out of my Wii and the files are .bin i dont know of anything that you can view a picture of as a .bin how do i fix it to view it??:dizzy:

regorris

Smash Apprentice
What is the best control option?
My wife uses the classic controller since she gets hand fatigue on all the other controllers.
I use the GC because it requires no batteries... and doesn't use the cursed bluetooth.

Q: Is there any way to force the Wii to start up automatically in Disk-mode? :confused:

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Exactly how many trophies and how many stickers are there? Those are among the only challenges I have left.

Also, I thought I remember someone saying something about there being 6 golden hammers in Challenges mode, but I only have 5, haven't used any, and don't see any behind any of the remaining windows. Are there actually only 5?

Wish me luck on my Sticker/Trophy collecting, clearing 100 man melee with everyone, and beating Boss Rush on Intense mode. :) Other than 100 hours of brawling (which should happen soon enough), those are the only challenges I have left to do.

nmaster64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nmaster64
3DS FC
4210-3983-6182
What's the requirement for the challenge window one up from the very bottom left (right above the "Collect All Stickers" one)?

milind4

Smash Apprentice
so if i press direction and 2 at the same time its a smash, but if i'm already holding a direction and i then press 2, it becomes a tilt/strong attack... i have to try that out...

oh, and i was using the terms that were in both the melee and the brawl instruction manuals when is said strong attack...

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Why, sir, dost thou not have any gamer's honor? :p
I dont own the Wii, so I cant really play on it much. I just wanna be able to play with the newer characters also.

Is it possible to acquire a save file so that one does not have to unlock everything?

BigJohnStuff

Smash Rookie
How can i switch from a 2-min brawl to a stock match for online game play, when brawling with anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom