• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Can anyone answer my question about whether Shippiddge, the maker of Smashtasm, has a smashboards account?
I thought I did but I looked a few pages back and it must not have posted. I had 2 answers in that post too.

Anyway yeah he does. It has like 21 posts. You can find it by using the memberlist located at the top of the screen.

The Lucario thing, the Uair pronunciation thing and the Social Group thing I have no idea on.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
I thought I did but I looked a few pages back and it must not have posted. I had 2 answers in that post too.

Anyway yeah he does. It has like 21 posts. You can find it by using the memberlist located at the top of the screen.

The Lucario thing, the Uair pronunciation thing and the Social Group thing I have no idea on.
Shippiddge has 9 posts...

Emuburger

Smash Rookie
What's techchasing (You do not need to tell me what teching is, I already know.)?
When you predict where someone is going to tech and chase after them and hit/grab them. It'd probably be used with G&W's down throw, since it automatically throws them to the ground in a position where you can chase after them. Here's a great example (though you should note that Pit is not teching, just rolling, thought it essentially does the same task at a slower speed): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jwuvHWTCI By the way, as a note for this forum: If you don't know something, search it on YouTube, this popped up just by searching "tech chasing ssbb".

Uh, what should I use (or pros use) the C-stick for? Also, I can never get snakedashing to work by doing down-up on the C-stick (though I can get it to work with the A button), am I doing something wrong? Oh and just out of curiousity, what do most people use for jump, X or Y?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't think that's possible. You can edit the info, but not the name.

Amide

Smash Lord
When your on Wi-Fi, and under someone's name is says "Brawl: Waiting," what does that mean?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Previously, you could only change your Username if you were a premium member, and only once. You had to purchase premium membership in order to do so.

But I'm not sure what the deal is at the moment. Smashboards isn't currently offering any kind of paid membership, Kirby King offering something like 'It's not suitable for us to be offering premium memberships at the moment', or something along those lines. (I had a good long read through the announcement discussion thread for premium membership - AFTER PM'ing Gideon about it which makes me feel like such a dolt, but oh well)

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Previously, you could only change your Username if you were a premium member, and only once. You had to purchase premium membership in order to do so.

But I'm not sure what the deal is at the moment. Smashboards isn't currently offering any kind of paid membership, Kirby King offering something like 'It's not suitable for us to be offering premium memberships at the moment', or something along those lines. (I had a good long read through the announcement discussion thread for premium membership - AFTER PM'ing Gideon about it which makes me feel like such a dolt, but oh well)
I think you have to PM a mod for that...?
Well please just let me know if either of you happen to find out.

I'm Comin' For Choo

Smash Rookie
I tired playing with the GCN controller but i couldn't get the buttons right

the jump button x is miles away from the special button (the red one)

can someone suggest any configurations that are good (i.e. go through each and every button and tell me what each should be)

Or is the default configuration the best

I've been using the nunchuik/wiimote but i want to try using the gcn controller

thanks in advance

Sentey

Smash Cadet
i sometimes see videos where theres an offscreen camera and sometimes its full screen w/ great quality. I might start making smash vids but id like to know how people make full screen vids. Thanks

hamilton87

Smash Rookie
sticker factory: type in "sticker factory" in youtube
videos: I suppose with a TV card on the computer
Limitation for videos: 3 minutes maximium

my question: how long lasts the effect of a sticker for a character in subemissary?

Sentey

Smash Cadet
sticker factory: type in "sticker factory" in youtube
videos: I suppose with a TV card on the computer
Limitation for videos: 3 minutes maximium

my question: how long lasts the effect of a sticker for a character in subemissary?
umm i guess as long as its equipped i think because its impossible to lose a sticker but im not sure

I'm Comin' For Choo

Smash Rookie
I tired playing with the GCN controller but i couldn't get the buttons right

the jump button x is miles away from the special button (the red one)

can someone suggest any configurations that are good (i.e. go through each and every button and tell me what each should be)

Or is the default configuration the best

I've been using the nunchuik/wiimote but i want to try using the gcn controller

thanks in advance
some please answer this

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Solid, I guess you're hoping it doesn't go to Sudden Death? My brother and I played several 3 minute matches and most of them ended up being Sudden Death... thus running over 3 minutes and killing the point of the match.

He turned it down to 2 minutes and we hardly got any KOs before each match ended. ._.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
umm i guess as long as its equipped i think because its impossible to lose a sticker but im not sure
You can have a sticker equiped until you take it off, or get a game over. When you get a game over, every sticker equiped will be lost.

And my question...
I don't know if everyone gets the same photo of the day, but mine right now shows TL in the dragon boat. The pirate ship is way in front of him. To the right of the pirate ship is a glimpse of Luigi's Mansion, and It's night. Also, the photo has a border around it for some reason.
Does anybody have any idea how this could have been taken???

nevermind ^^

Top Bottom