• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Because secret high pitched noises are coming from the music seducing your brain.

Why do so many people make crappy movies that are hardly able to pay for themselves, and then disappear into some library corner or movie rental storage room?

Eral

Smash Journeyman
because peop;e keep asking why

why can jon hear garfields thought bubbles?

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Only if you like to fly, fight for no reason(most of the time), and shoot large balls of enegy out of your hands.

Why go to school when your saving the world

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
(OMG thats allmost as much grammar errors as I used to have a while ago)

Since you asked no question, you will just say whatever I write this instant.

green roy: Why do I keep getting killed in the rpg?
Because you don't attack your enemy.

Why is life so cruel? (fighting Jarrod in rpg, I had 4 HP left and he got somewhere around 10-15, just when I was going to attack an earthquake killed me :cry:)

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
Because I slept with your mother. Hence, grass had decided to become more often than not a darker green. However, because your mother is still respectable, you actually can find breed of grass in a lighter green color.
The grass outside my house is red.
STAINED WITH BLOOD

How do you get blood stains out of silk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom