• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's more boring than the other ones, which is why I haven't uploaded it, but I have already recorded it.
I'll upload it right away.

EDIT: I really should finish reading the thread before doing such things. Good job Star King, I like yours better.
Here's mine anyways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzDXAmG6wm0
I actually think yours is better >_>

If you look at the parts of the combo that isn't bair->falcon punch, I use like the two most boring Falcon moves.

Plus I found this amusing related video through it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhmjnYKlVnM&feature=related

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
By the way, I'd love to see falcon's tippered uair into punch. It really feels doable if the uair sends the other character forward.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I didn't even remember about a bair conecting in that way... LOLz
It's more useful that I thought
Both combos are cool!!!
I suscribed you guys by the way...

rpotts

Smash Lord
Tambor, I tried the bair combo last night. That pivot upsmash at the beginning is way more important than i thought. I couldn't get it :(

rpotts

Smash Lord
Thanks, never thought about that. I thought the pivots were just for the lulz at first. I'll try SH->upsmash later.

AfroSnackey

Smash Rookie
In front of the screen, If ya know what I mean.
i've been tying to log in to the new galaxy server and only this pops up:

Connecting to 69.172.242.50:27888

Is the server down, or something? please help me out here!

before anyone decides to answer:

-I waited for an hour and still no dice

-other servers like west wonderland and new emulinker server work

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Does anyone know how to use rice plugin online without it desynching? Everytime I try to use it, it ds. I know it is possible because i have seen videos where ppl are using it

Battlecow

Play to Win
Anyone got a vid link for Nair-Pawnch? I feel like I've seen it before, but I can't place where...

Sainomi

Smash Rookie
Need help

Could Someone tutor me I need help with my mains fox and falcon.
I have alot of free time Thanks.

Note:I have Bad grammar Im Hispanic Sorry.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Could Someone tutor me I need help with my mains fox and falcon.
I have alot of free time Thanks.

Note: I have Bad grammar Im Hispanic Sorry.
You have great grammar what are you talking about?

I myself can not help you with fox and falcon because I do not play them, but there are plenty of people here who do play fox and falcon, so I am sure that some one here can help you.

Sainomi

Smash Rookie
Looking For Help With ssb64

I pretty much suck at the Game And I want to get better If theres anyone who could help me.
plz Post.

My Mains are Captain falcon and fox

And Sorry I have bad grammar im hispanic

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
your mains are fox and yoshi? You have come to right place.

I can help with fox. I can probably teach you a few things with falcon too, but im not stellar.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live man? If your in the bay, I am always down to play.

My mains are Kirby Ness and Yoshi, but I play them all really. I am down to teach yah.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'll help, my Falcon and Fox aren't my best but i know how to use them, we can play p2p anytime you like.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Fox is tricky, Falcon is basic...
Learning to play Fox you'll eventually be able to handle some Falcon combo basics...

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I wish to down grade my graphics plug in, but I can not down grade to 1.4 as my project64kve rejects it. Is there another vista compatible plug in that is inferior to 1.6?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Cuz back in september/october we argued for smash64 to get its own section.

They did not want to do that so they just took the sub-forum and put it on the main page along with the original smash64 section and broom. Its the same format of brawl and melee, which makes sense since they wanted to standardize it

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
So yesterday I was playing my friend Myztek (on console), and we were splitting wins about 50-50. This was until he picked Kirby. He pretty much annihilated me with Dair to Utilt combo. I use Pika, DK, and Falcon. Any ideas on playing against Kirby or that combo in particular.

**Note, Myztek is good, but it wasn't that Kirby is his best, because Fox definitely is his best, but I had no answer for Kirby. We don't have a lot of competitive SSB64 players in Memphis, so I don't play good Kirbies often.

Any thoughts?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
get him off the edge and edgeguard that pink ho

kirbies disjointed hitboxes are tough to fend against. try attacking from directly above him while he is in the air, and just dash dance, avoid his utilt bair and nair.

If you have a god fox he has many good combos on kirby that can kill at low percents with the usmash.

Kirby just dies early and can be edgeguarded well to some extent. You just gotta out space him.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Kirby is the devil's chewing gum. Pretty much the only way to avoid that combo is to not get hit with it; otherwise those utilts are gonna **** you until you can jump out. The most sacred anti-kirby knowledge with falcon is: Space with B-air. You can always Infinigrab with DK as well, but that's kind of... frowned upon, and also escapable.

Is this myztek of "Myztek's guide to playing ssb online" fame, by the way?

Top Bottom