• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashtabula Scrub Squad Hosts A Tournament - CHARITY! + PROJECT M SIDE TOURNEY!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Not everyone does. I only have a big ego when someone starts to **** talk me lol

Otherwise, I'm wubbable. :3
Nah, I'm mostly just talking. Most everyone is pretty cool.
GUESS WAT.
I got called in for a job interview at Marc's tomorrow.
If this store actually hires me (unlike Deals), I won't be poor anymore, and I can actually afford my dollar for money matches. :D
Still down for some ramen noodle matches though.
For some reason, ramen noodle matches screams of insane amounts of hype.

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
@Goiter: this is kinda a long drive for me, so i'm probly going to drive up friday and stay at my friends house in cleveland. so, maybe we could carpool from there? (if u havent found anyone else yet). Also, did u go to the WTCA tourny a while back? i played some friendlies with a doc there, i think it might have been u.

Ready to **** you all at this. Fyi.
Fyi, i'm ready to style you all at this. (aka: swd into a falcon punch. aka: i'm ready to get *****)

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
That's a thing?
As much as I hate it, here it is.

P:M will be 1 dollar entry, and we will be super flexible with the bracket considering it will start during melee singles. I'll let Carroll handle all the technical aspects concerning rules and questions because I have no idea how the game runs and he seems to have a good grasp. So. Ask him about ****.

GET ****ING HYPED LESS THAN 2 WEEKS

Get Low

Smash Ace
I'll let Carroll handle all the technical aspects concerning rules and questions because I have no idea how the game runs and he seems to have a good grasp. So. Ask him about ****.
P:M newcomer: "What stages are legal?"
Carroll: "Smashville."

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@Goiter: this is kinda a long drive for me, so i'm probly going to drive up friday and stay at my friends house in cleveland. so, maybe we could carpool from there? (if u havent found anyone else yet). Also, did u go to the WTCA tourny a while back? i played some friendlies with a doc there, i think it might have been u.

Fyi, i'm ready to style you all at this. (aka: swd into a falcon punch. aka: i'm ready to get *****)
Yoooo, Samus dittos. Don't disappoint me this time though :p

Goiter

Smash Cadet
*****)
Chances are that was me. It'd be awesome to get a ride to this. I can give you gas money 'n ****.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I officially have a job.
Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm going to end up getting scheduled for this day.
Stay tuned to find out.

Also, S1, don't forget to buy a bag of chicken flavored ramen on the way to the tourney.
Our ramen match should be best 3 out of 5, because our 2 out of 3 sets usually last like, four minutes total, lol.

S1 The God

Deal. And if you bring any of that lightweight Shrimp nonsense I'mma smack you

Also, just tell them you can't start until next week. YOU HAVE TO COME MATTTTTT

S1 The God

hmmmmm

getlow vs s1

interesting....

whos going to win???????????
i think this question has been answered many times over

Officially coming. Told that managing lady that the only letters I need to know are A, S, S, H, A, and T.
fff****kk yesssss. the ramen hype is still on. :D

Yo you guys should totally change the date to friday or saturday for me and only me.

Saturday is the date!

well we all know the gayer player always wins.

S-done
just remember

i could totally kill you in your sleep on friday

Top Bottom