• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashtabula Scrub Squad Hosts A Tournament - CHARITY! + PROJECT M SIDE TOURNEY!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Since I don't plan on entering Melee, would it be cool if I brought a full PM setup (tv/wii/game) and just had that running the whole time for friendlies and stuff?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Yesyesyesyes, everyone BRING ****IN SETUPS

I will waive an assload of fees and cover the money in the pot myself, I just want this to go off smooth. P:M and melee setups yallllll

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
we should also have a $20 MM between ShroudedOne and Solace One or am i the only one hyped to see more of these two squarin off
Just going to say LOOOOOOL.

Maybe. We'll see.

Also, if I do go to this, I'm not losing to SolaceOne. (Yeah, that's right, the callout.)

Goiter

Smash Cadet
Man, I'm not sure if I can get to this. The driving distance is too much for anyone I know...

Anyone here able to carpool me and a friend from Lakewood out to there :D?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Yo, I can't be having Carroll just walk into my state and saying some Ashta kid is ****** OH. Nononononono

1) I'm gunna throw money down that Jaiye wins as a side bet vs S1.

2) I'm gunna throw even more money down that I win in a money match vs S1.

3) I'll empty my account on a bet that Carroll is gunna rageeee.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Almost everyone in this state (that sucks) has a huge ego. It'll be nice to see some of those get crushed.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Not everyone does. I only have a big ego when someone starts to **** talk me lol

Otherwise, I'm wubbable. :3

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
I talk a lot of **** because it's fun and it makes tournies more exciting. Either way, most of us are at the same exact level, but we're all steadily improving.

:phone:

Get Low

Smash Ace
GUESS WAT.
I got called in for a job interview at Marc's tomorrow.
If this store actually hires me (unlike Deals), I won't be poor anymore, and I can actually afford my dollar for money matches. :D
Still down for some ramen noodle matches though.

Top Bottom