• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asheville, NC tournament! February 24!

Malk

Smash Champion
No love for me? I actually disagree with Ash's stance on this. The owner (an old guy, I can only assume) actually logged onto smashboards to apologize for what we felt was racist behavior, apparently only after his son told him. That's dedication to your business, and if he's not planning on holding another tourney (like he said), he has no real obligation to keep us happy.

In my eyes, Asheville smash tournies are back on the radar, if old man+ son want to try again.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
If they're willing to learn from their mistakes then it's all good.....I would just make sure that they know how to hold it or tell them to let munkey run pools and brackets and the like 1 tourny just to show em and teach them how to hold one.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
they just need to go by all of MLG's rules and not just certain aspects of it. also have more than 2 set ups. maybe people could help out and bring setups like we do at munkaid?

i wasn't there so i don't really know what else to say about it.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'll be back in fayetteville either sunday night or monday morning. i'm going to chapel hill for the weekend, so i won't be able to play at wilmington =/.

malk represent the jiggz for me haha. one day we will team and do a double jiggly team

Malk

Smash Champion
Double jiggz = most annoying team ever. If you're in CH you could drop by THO's apartment for a couple casuals. I'm pretty sure he's going to be there this weekend (he goes there obv). He's the peach player ranked 10 or something.

Top Bottom