• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
The time and the date and stuff are at the top of the first page. But for everyone's information, sign-ups are at 11:00 A.M. and the tournament is this Saturday on the 13th.

I have some announcements for this tournament so pay attention to this post!!!

1. I will be starting sign-ups at 11 A.M. sign-ups will then close at noon

2. IF you are LATE for the sign-ups, I will charge you a late fee of $5 and give you some bad seeding

3. We ARE having pools and the players that do not make it out are going into a SINGLE ELIMINATION amateur bracket. Top 2 of that amateur bracket will go into the actual bracket.

4. We will have Waseda doubles IF there is time

5. I'll go over ground rules at 11:50 right before I start pools

6. Any additional info I'll let you all know at the venue

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
ALSM don't be a *****. do the MM. or it will affect how everyone looks at you ;)
Sorry, but I don't give in to peer pressure. I'm only bringing enough money for entry into the tournament events and some food; that's all folks!

Okay how about we meet in the middle.

SYNC! if doubles finishes early enough where singles can happen immediately. I want to face ASLM as my first round in bracket. No byes for me.

We are meeting in bracket son.
You will be weighed. You will be measured. And you will be found wanting. :)

:phone:

Smoom77

Smash Master
so what time do you think actual singles bracket will start? it'll have to wait for pools and amateur bracket to finish?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Just put ALSM, Fliphop, Asa, Fino and Sync in the same pool. Problem solved.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Seeding is basically set up so let's say the top 2 players don't face each other right at the start of the tournament. It's manipulating the bracket so players from out of the city dont have to face each other until later I'm the braket.

WizzJones

Smash Cadet
Gotcha well guys ill be making it out with some friends hopefully ill meet some other diddy players hoping to learn new stuff

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Would anyone be able to give me a ride to this and/or back home from it?
Or maybe just back home if that's the only thing possible.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
tried to call Sync for housing last night about 10PM, but that was kinda late, I need housing and rides to/from the megabus stop will provide gas monies.

Also, I need a doubles partner, who's down?

also if anyone wants to MM, just ask, I'll most likely do $1-2 MMs with everyone, although I'd like to $5 MM Pwii and Razer if they attend.

Esca

Smash Champion
tried to call Sync for housing last night about 10PM, but that was kinda late, I need housing and rides to/from the megabus stop will provide gas monies.

Also, I need a doubles partner, who's down?

also if anyone wants to MM, just ask, I'll most likely do $1-2 MMs with everyone, although I'd like to $5 MM Pwii and Razer if they attend.
$5 mm me i play pit

z00ted

I'm just coming to see everyone and hopefully pay Sync back a bit of money.
But if no one wants me to come then whatever lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dat universal LGL tho.

Zero come find me when that happens, I'd like to watch that boring *** gay campy set you guys are gonna play.

Also Sync can I get a ride with you guys if I show up to your place around 10?

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
fliphop lets team pls? diddy power imo...also someone scoop me maybe? call me maybe? yes? no? yes? no? or i might try to get to sync's for the night...if thats ok.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
me and trela will be there for a few hours. not entering though. got work

z00ted

If anyone has any extra controllers they can bring to Ascension today, I'd really appreciate it if I could use one.

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
well...i WAS gonna team with bio or at least we tossed the idea around. but he said he's got stuff to do =\ sooooo...yeah. might not even come today now though <__< we'll see. illmatic if i get there i got you on the controller. team? :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PJ don't u forget we have a 10$ MM samus vs samus.

Illmatic, I got u a controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom