• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

As Of Now Who Are The Best 5?

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I'm the best Olimar in the world.

Well, FL at least.

edit : Credentials : 7th in the biggest brawl tournament to date. I beat 3 people on our power rankings in tournament settings, and diem brandon thinks I'm good. That should do it.

shanus

Smash Hero
fearless keep it up... hitting up 1 and maybe 2 tourneys this weekend as long as things go according to plan. will keep reppin the oli

asob4

Smash Champion
FAST was big, but not the biggest, UCLA VI had 192 entrants -shrug-
good job though ^^ oli needs all the rep he can get

ah! double post my baad >.<

asob4

Smash Champion
i found an old video of myself playing.
pieisthebest said i'm easily one of the best olimar's in the world
hahaha :D <3

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I was supposed to go to Fast but sadly I could not. Don't get too cocky but I haven't seen any vids or met you so yeah, it's teh interweb

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
My opinion:
Mr. X, NC-Echo, DSF and Shrinkray (In no particular order).
Thanks for the compliments guys by listing me here - BlackWaltz would say that's why I post videos :D

My 5 (not gonna include me b/c that would be biased :D)

NC Echo
MR X
Shanus
Rocann
Fearless

But its brawl - anyone can be good!!!

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Thanks for the compliments guys by listing me here - BlackWaltz would say that's why I post videos :D

My 5 (not gonna include me b/c that would be biased :D)

NC Echo
MR X
Shanus
Rocann
Fearless

But its brawl - anyone can be good!!!
:bee: seriously Shrinkray you play with style, and I haven't seen many Olimar players who play with style. I especially liked your most recent vids. That's also why I like you: You Improve. You keep getting better and better, and you put considerable effort into making guides.

asob4

Smash Champion
where's the zori love? hahaha

my top 5
zori
zori
zori
zori
mr. x
:DD jk jk jk
i have no top 5

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
:bee: seriously Shrinkray you play with style, and I haven't seen many Olimar players who play with style. I especially liked your most recent vids. That's also why I like you: You Improve. You keep getting better and better, and you put considerable effort into making guides.
lols - thanks...i got lots of competition and i Hate losing ^^

shanus

Smash Hero
who wants to give me lots of ROB and gaw practice for the weekend. I gotta deal with the mages >.>

Zori

Smash Champion
lmfao zori is EASY mode :-p <3 <3 because wifi means everything
yeah this is why i don't even enter these topics. oli dittos on wifi mean everything :). All you have to do is post a video of you 3 stocking someone and you have respect on swf. But I like being the underdog, It makes the victory in the long run much more sweet :chuckle::chuckle:

asob4

Smash Champion
zori spams FALCON PIKMIN
that's instawin
touche
don't forget the dedede pikmin, the zss pikmin, the pika pikmin, or the marth pikmin
:DD

if you have not seen those wondiferous pikmin then you don't know what you're missing out on

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
I know that purples wreck us but honestly man, I got nothing on his Olimar.

Your grabs should work nearly every time.

Look: I approach with a fair. You powershield and grab. I approach walking with f and dtilts. You outrange it with a fsmash or a grab. I dancing blade, you shield through it and retaliate.

Unless I play PERFECT, it's so incredibly difficult to beat that Olimar. I have no idea how Olimar can have trouble with Marth.
2 words: EDGE GUARD

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
play against neo's marth... your see the trouble... you can space fair and be too far to grab when you land... there are virutallly no opening when you play against good marth :( and my largest issue... i can't get off the ledge when i am playing against a great marth... it makes me cry >.<

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Thanks to those who mentioned me. I love meeting other Olimar players in tournament. :D I hope to see some awesome Olimar mains in ESTICLE.
Inui, M2k, and DM brandon had a lot to say about you.

Good **** dude, tear up esticle and CH4! Wish I could go =/.

Do me a favor and **** Inui's marth in tourney :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Thanks to those who mentioned me. I love meeting other Olimar players in tournament. :D I hope to see some awesome Olimar mains in ESTICLE.
i'll be there :D been practicing my olimar i'm starz status now haha.... but i still lost to M2K :/ so i have to go to esticle. so that i can play him again and show people he is beatable :p

shanus

Smash Hero
i can't make it to esticle even though its < 2 hours away, I have other things I need to do this weekend :(

make us proudddd

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
lol who posted this thread? it wasnt me. protoman (.com) and rogue pit (sir lucario) were over my place yesterday and must have posted this while accidentally logged onto my account?

although while here i might as well ad one bit of advice... starzonedge is guaranteed one of the best. hes ridiculous lol
Lol definately wasn't me, had to be proto.

Top Bottom