• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smash Monthlies!! (Cabot,AR) Canceled!

Vts

Smash Champion
well maybe give me a call like at 2 pm my number is (501)743-9497.

if anyone else needs a ride i might be able to get you... btw your spending the night if you ride with me i'm lazy at night and u leave when i leave, i'll take you home in the morning after some good sleep.

but all are welcome to come :)

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
idk if i can get a ride :\ if anyone wants to gemme one txt me on (501)-993-8187. still bringing a wii and extra brawl copy, and a melee one too if ya'll need one along with memory with all characters.

Vts

Smash Champion
Changes! well since the bi-weeklies are doing horrible i just made it into a Monthly tournament with changed prices to make it equal out kind of.

read the first page a lot of changes.

sorry for these changes but due to lack of people showing up to bi-weekly i think a larger one every so often is better.

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
im down for the next tourny, my snake has gotten better, but hopefully i can show u what hes made of, yungunr got to after he beat me -.-.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah everyone needs to be at this next one cus it most likly will be the last tournament i host at stage 2 games and if not last tournament altogether.

Flier is being put up on Wednesday in stage 2 games and also going to post it in arkansas thread/area.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Well looks like il be sliding back through here.
Im the md/va player that came one day.

You need a thanksgiving smashfest i thinkkkk cus il be down there.

=] Money match my lucas?

Noraa

Smash Lord
Yes he will be coming if you have something during thanksgiving break =]

See how everyone has improved.

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
hey Vts, if u wanna play some smash64, ive hacked my wii, and i got the virtual console of it so we can use gamecube controllers xD, and i got this app called ocarina so u can play brawl with wavedashing/L canceling. and no tripping, pretty nice i think.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey Vts, if u wanna play some smash64, ive hacked my wii, and i got the virtual console of it so we can use gamecube controllers xD, and i got this app called ocarina so u can play brawl with wavedashing/L canceling. and no tripping, pretty nice i think.
o snap i need to call saber!

sounds like fun and i will try that lol.

i need to hack my wii for brawl with l-canceling and wavedashing.

Reminder its this weekend omg! yes now wait not now later!

hope to see everyone that read this there!

Top Bottom