• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Rankings and Discussion (7/14/08)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
East Valley is too ambiguous.....its hard to trust them...south has no real interaction with players until a tourney comes up. This is hard.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I won it....IN OPPOSITE LAND. WHERE PEOPLE DON'T TRIP TO LOSE TOURNAMENTS....I feel for you Corey. I would nominate myself, but I'm too much of a lazy *** to do anything.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
I know, KA did. What does that have anything to do with my post?

anywoodle...

Attention!!!! It has finally happened: Angry German watches " Down airs get me lifted" its a battle between Ka and angry German kid!!! Watch it now !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HmSGc1HQg

Well....as much as i hate the fact that D-air spam is safe, great for damage building, and doesn't diminish any other moves....i have to say, good stuff.

also, video=funny, it was worth the watch.

now, on topic, i think tim would be a good panelist, level headed and knows his stuff well enough to judge skill. so, timmy boy. people are liking ya on the boards.

and of course, if Taj is up for it, he get's my vote.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I'll post anything major that goes on down here. I wont bother with the weekly tourney like thing held in the union since its complete bull**** anyways.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or just don't spam any thread. That would be better.

I think I'm going to do like what B-Will had going before, a stickied thread with links to the different state power rankings.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
tell'em!!! watch out Big Black, Dan is on mod mode on this this thread. I have too many infractions right now, to do too much damage. You know how it is. I got like 2 strikes. One more and I'm done.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I really don't understand the mod point system, but what ever.

I also don't understand this "man up" thing you're hooked on. I'm a man. Aren't I always manning up, or is there something I have to do to get my "Man" stats up? What is this madness?

Wait... Goop is Manny... he has to be able to Man Up the most!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Manny mans-up to everyone. He doesn't take crap. I know this...if you want a more specific detail of the term, ask Tai. He's my interpreter. Tell him Vat- Zero told you to ask him. He'll give you a lovely definition.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Corey, the global forum rules can be found here:

Global Rules

I think you'll find that I'm actually being quite lenient, considering the number of posts around here are one-lines or complete spam. We're just not used to having a mod around. :)

Me Myself and Jy

Smash Cadet
I really don't understand the mod point system, but what ever.

I also don't understand this "man up" thing you're hooked on. I'm a man. Aren't I always manning up, or is there something I have to do to get my "Man" stats up? What is this madness?

Wait... Goop is Manny... he has to be able to Man Up the most!
Take my Durian Chili Challenge and at least get 75% done with it. That's manning up right there. EoW can back me up on how I manned up.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Corey, the global forum rules can be found here:

Global Rules

I think you'll find that I'm actually being quite lenient, considering the number of posts around here are one-lines or complete spam. We're just not used to having a mod around. :)
I'll make sure to get you a fruit basket for being such a generous god, oh great Xercese... I mean, AltF4. Woops, my bad :psycho:

Anyway, does anyone know if there is a national tournament scheduled for any time this month, or, at least, year?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Excuse me, did I say that I lost the match do to tripping? No, just keeping a factual record of these things.

BTW, who is Big Black?

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Your worst nightmare...he's big...he's black...and he's going to steal your stuff...then kill you...after he ***** your girl friend.

Top Bottom