• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to, but it will probably mean that I'll be stuck there for a the rest of the day (until late night probably) starting at 12am to 3pm. I'm looking into it...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Hey tommy are you going to upload those vids?
Yes I promise I will upload them. I've been working a bit more recently so I haven't had a whole lot of time to record the videos. For sure they will be up before the next tourney, I MIGHT be able to do it today. Any time I upload it has to be done at Kyle's since I have dial-up at home.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Mo' money, Mo' Bitches

I have no bitches though.

99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Mo' money for me.

There is chance I'll have the vids up tomorrow. I'll record them tonight in case i go to Kyle's tomorrow.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yeah. He had to work like all weekend starting friday.

I need to get weed/my psp (which I left at a tourney 2 months ago and was with GG7 until like a week ago and Kyle has it now) before Kyle goes out of town on wednesday.

Jane

Smash Hero
the next (small) dog i get, i'm naming him Moe Bitches. if i get another matching one i'll name him Moe Gunz

why? cuz. :yeahboi:

actually i'm stealing it from boondocks

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we can bring huevoyoshi with us to the smashfest.
Next time yous guys see him after Jebus Day he's gonna have a pretty bad:awesome:ss controller (if I can paint it well that is).

Also, would anybody here happen to know how to swap models in BrawlBox? I have a model of Ryu for Snake that I wanna vertex to a WinRar and put over Captain Falcon. I want to switch one of Paula with Lucas too, but Paula is a vertex hack for Ness.

I have a few other things I wanna do as well, but I should be able to figure them out myself.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo i'mma be in chandler by pheonix from the 27 - 1 (not a big frame of time at all i know lol), but i was wondering if you guys had a smashfest or something planned/could happen since i hardly ever leave my state as it is.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
hey guyz I landed a job, no more $1-2 money matches for me :), in fact I might feel generous enough for a $10 one depending on who you are... also you know what they say about mo' money rite?

only problem is I get off @ 2, if this continues I can probably pop in for 3pm and beyond weekly, If I need to pay in advance to ensure a spot for next tourney then I'm willing to do so...

boxxy MM?

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
50 cents :troll:

of course I'd be willing to lose $10 to :ganondorf: >_<

watch everyone, I'm going to embarrass myself.

can we do some friendlies before? I want to see how my secondaries stack up

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Kira lost a buttload of cash to Rain in a ditto he's comfortable enough to play in tournament. I'm sure a for-the-lulz char like Ganon won't make a win too far out there.

no offense, Kira <3

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I aim to please, you know me.

fuck (brawl) ganon
fuck mexican food
fuck jesus (of Nazareth)
fuck olimar
fuck miles
fuck tucson

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
hey guyz I landed a job, no more $1-2 money matches for me :), in fact I might feel generous enough for a $10 one depending on who you are... also you know what they say about mo' money rite?

only problem is I get off @ 2, if this continues I can probably pop in for 3pm and beyond weekly, If I need to pay in advance to ensure a spot for next tourney then I'm willing to do so...

boxxy MM?
$10 rob ditto mm? ;D

Jane

Smash Hero
lol tommy, yesterday while riding in a friends car in the back seat, i was reading the bible (cuz one was randomly back there and i was high and we had a long trek to complete)

it was ****in lulzy. like, i cant believe so many people really truly believe this stuff... no offense to any followers of the christian faith, do your thing, but, fuck. lol

one cool thing that i do thank the bible for, is making me realize i am now officially trilingual :D they had one passage written in like 20-some different languages, and i was able to read the one in portuguese now. which is an awesome ****ing feeling.

woah, that was a lot of post. lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Yes, smash fest this saturday!

lol tommy, yesterday while riding in a friends car in the back seat, i was reading the bible (cuz one was randomly back there and i was high and we had a long trek to complete)

it was ****in lulzy. like, i cant believe so many people really truly believe this stuff... no offense to any followers of the christian faith, do your thing, but, fuck. lol

one cool thing that i do thank the bible for, is making me realize i am now officially trilingual :D they had one passage written in like 20-some different languages, and i was able to read the one in portuguese now. which is an awesome ****ing feeling.

woah, that was a lot of post. lol
eat a **** jane lol

Top Bottom