• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Gabe I challenge your *** to a pokemon battle a pikachu ditto MM anywhere from 2- 5 dollars your choice and if you want to go higher thats fine as well.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE TOMORROW

FEATURING

SPECIAL GUESTS - GLENDALE CREW AND FORWARD -

Probably starts around 2 I'll let you guys know
OR

You could come at 7 o clock to the ASU wells fargo arena which is right around there and watch me graduate!

Your choice go to chris's house and have all the fun you could have. Or sit an hour through a boring graduation of people that you dont even know and see me walking up there and tripping off stage.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
in b4 chris rages and insults someguy
lol at everyones reactions xD
too good
but seriously, its stupid. whats so hard about letting someone state an opinion?
im so sick of all the butthurt, ***********, and raging.
next post i shall call out "his majesty". im sick of that too.
and thank you for not being a buttmunch, justinkamikaze :D

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
Some-guy
you are ********
If mk was banned I would still be the best, as I've proven already. You know nothing about competitive play.

ignorant scrub.
you would make me sick if i actually viewed you as a person. you are the most arrogant and rage-ey person i know. you get butthurt whenever someone wants to even talk about mk, not even letting the speaker get a word in before you rage and slander him. but youre "#1" so noone cares, huh?
sorry princess

Duff0

Smash Ace
you would make me sick if i actually viewed you as a person. you are the most arrogant and rage-ey person i know. you get butthurt whenever someone wants to even talk about mk, not even letting the speaker get a word in before you rage and slander him. but youre "#1" so noone cares, huh?
sorry princess
People got on your case because you were talking like you knew what you were talking about when you didn't. It gets really old, really fast. Everyone does it when they're new, and then they learn that they don't know anything about the game, and probably won't for a while.

Oh yeah, people act differently in person than they do online. You would know that if you would actually show up to something.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
sorry princess
lol dude Trust us, you really don't know what you're talking about and we're only using comical ad hominems because your argument is laughable

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
We don't worship Chris, we just don't have the right to talk **** because he is the best player in this state. I can respect that. It's not about *** kissing at all, it's about respect and knowing your place before you even begin to talk **** to anyone.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
ya. ive just been dealing with so much garbage for the past few months that i cant even see straight actually, so just ignore me if i get mad i guess.
and im not new, ive been brawling since it was released. im just kinda anti mk. he bothers me so.
so idk wat im talking about just because i say mk has better odds?
and i cant, remember? D: and from wat ive heard he is the same irl. but idk. and just as i predicted, nobody even mentions his behavior -.-'
he started it lol.
but moving on.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
We don't worship Chris, we just don't have the right to talk **** because he is the best player in this state. It's not about *** kissing, it's about respect and knowing your place before you claim you're good at anything.
really? so he can trample on us? automatic respect just for being teh best and you dont even have to return it... this lacks sense.
and i wont unless he deserves it. im nobodys *****

forward

Smash Champion
What time is the smash fest tomorrow? Also, would anyone be able to pick me up? I'm at University and Priest, which isn't too far.

Hey I'm no pro and I have no claim to fame but I have to say. From what I heard darklink is the best in az. And some-guy your my friend but there right he is the best and we should respect him for that. And I don't know chris so mabye he really is as great as people say. Me and some-guy (SG) just aren't impressed with another metaknight main. That's all were saying i m sure chris can play fine without MK but would he still be the best? I'm not trying to argue and I'm not trying to be the idiot who comes in here to stop a fight without any actual thought. But if chris is so great can't he be better than us and act mature and just deal with the fact that other people are going to think different opinions? Calling SG an ignorant scrub was way uncool, I can't stand it when people with chris' status look down and laugh at those lower. SG is a good player, who kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything! Lol sorry SG had to say that last little bit. but anyways. I'm done with that. Now I'm hitting the hay

Duff0

Smash Ace
and im not new, ive been brawling since it was released. im just kinda anti mk. he bothers me so.
There's a difference between playing the game and playing the game competitively

so idk wat im talking about just because i say mk has better odds?
You said someone would beat him if they used MK. We said you don't know what you're talking about because A. there are other MK's in AZ, that lose to him and B. You can't just use MK and win. It's not like you move the cursor to MK and then the victory music starts playing.

really? so he can trample on us? automatic respect just for being teh best and you dont even have to return it... this lacks sense.
and i wont unless he deserves it. im nobodys *****
No, he can't just trample on us. But if you're going to say people can beat him just if they pick MK he's gonna thrash you. He does deserve respect because he's number 1 and he does return it, most of the time. If you talk **** though what's he suppose to do? Just say nothing? No, he's gonna tell you to stfu and MM him

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
exactly! :D except for that part about me being good...
but about respect? no. i cant do that at the moment, maybe if he earns it back though.
i can respect his skill but not his mentality and such.
and more people seem to be going mk too, or at least saying hes a 2ndary but using him as a main o.o
night

Meta-Knight is an alien... >:3

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
i know he beats other mks. i said that there is probably someone better than him who doesnt use mk (exaggerated example: very skilled dk vs a good mk, being mk, its easier and mk will probably win. then get rid of mk for x character and he has prolly been defeated)
im saying that without him using a top tier it WILL be harder, maybe not by much, but all ive been saying is just theoretical (i havent brawled him as mk or anything) so dont freak out on me.

Duff0

Smash Ace
i know he beats other mks. i said that there is probably someone better than him who doesnt use mk (exaggerated example: very skilled dk vs a good mk, being mk, its easier and mk will probably win. then get rid of mk for x character and he has prolly been defeated)
im saying that without him using a top tier it WILL be harder, maybe not by much, but all ive been saying is just theoretical (i havent brawled him as mk or anything) so dont freak out on me.
Just stop. Please. You're digging yourself deeper and deeper

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
i dont care
but even so this is just a stupid conversation that should never have even been triggered in the first place so its nothing to me. same with whatever most of you guys have to say. i have more important things to care about anyways, like my heart problems and some other stuff im not going to even talk about. more than enough things have been running through my brain for me to even care about putting thought into my sentences, let alone caring what most others say.
i just snapped so yeah. sorry

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I give respect because Chris is a good guy and gives me advice and helps me improve. He has an ego sometimes sure (everyone does to some extent), but he's a smart player and he returns my respect. He helps promote this scene by hosting tournaments and organizing stuff. I don't see how that comes off as being an ***hat and a disrespectful person, sorry.

On a happier note. Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
because hes arrogant from wat i see. and i cant go to the tournies so yeah. i only know him by the anger stories of him and the way he talked to me like crap. i might have jumped to a conclusion way too fast but like i said before, i snapped from all my stress and ive been very mentally disoriented recently. sorry again guys. Dx

but please try to understand that i havent exactly been feeling the greatest by any means...

but yeah new topic please... good luck tomorrow peoples!

I have my grad ceremony so I can't go. But I wish you all luck. And let them eat brawl!....err I need a different phrase ask not what brawl can do for you but what you can do for brawl......these are all terrible

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Hey uh everyone if you read this in time;

You can't come to Chris's until like 5. lol. Otherwise you'll be stuck outside.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
i have more important things to care about anyways, like my heart problems and some other stuff im not going to even talk about. more than enough things have been running through my brain for me to even care about putting thought into my sentences, let alone caring what most others say.
i just snapped so yeah. sorry
Nobody cares.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
wow dude, no need to be an asshat to him. He eve asked to change the subject of what we were talking about in this thread, which was going fine until 9 posts later. You just HAD to go back to it didn't you?

Realai

Smash Cadet
This is Chris (Darklink)

The smashfest will be at around 5 so show up then, also please bring setups because last time sucked with one setup.

to Some-Guy

I haven't even said anything to you, why do you say i'm arrogant and stuff? You say you hear anger stories around me but knowing that probably no one said anything to you, you are just lying to us and trying to make an excuse to not look so bad.

The truth of the matter is that you know absoulutely nothing about competitive smash, and can't even talk. It's a stage we all went through and its really funny to see you act stupid.

The main point is.
Don't talk my skill down. You've never been to a smashfest or tournament and have absolutely no clue.
I've worked really hard and it obviously shows since I am the best with and without metaknight.
The reason my friends are defending me is because I did nothing to warrant an attack and you are in the wrong.

Thank you Arizona Scene.

Hope to see you guys at the smashfest around 5
bring setups!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
i hope to come tonight and **** **** with **** on **** to ******** ** ****** *** been **** down on the ***** for ***** of all ******

Top Bottom