• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I will be going to that Round Robin then, and according to K9, there is another tournament on the 24th at Gaming Zone, which hopefully I can attend.

I mean, I could go to the tournament on the 10th if someone is willing to pick me up in Apache Junction, because that is where I will be that day.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
wow everything starts picking up hardcore the second i leave....................... ............

............................ ****

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
wow everything starts picking up hardcore the second i leave....................... ............

............................ ****
Kevin Reeves 4.

tekkie

Smash Master
neil can't conceal his boner for AZ and P:M and i wanna get one last brawl tourney in

we might be able to hijack more NM people for Dec 1, i think it's possible

Rizner

Smash Ace
What it is! *prays you play more than just Brawl* (Project M perhaps? Melee perhaps?)

Just so I can play you, rather than watch you play; not cause I want to hate on Brawl X_X
Mostly just brawl, unfortunately. Although I can play a mean kirby in the 64 version if you guys ever have that set up. I would play friendlies in melee and project M, but don't expect much, lol.

Rizner plays brawl. He was at the Nov 10th tourney.
This

Indeed he does and indeed he was.
And that

Rizner is really cool and has a cute :kirby:! Hope he comes out to more tourneys
Definitely will. Looking forward to more -- by the way, is the next one the December 1st one or are there others before that?

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Definitely will. Looking forward to more -- by the way, is the next one the December 1st one or are there others before that?
There is one on November 24th, K9(Shawn Bruce) will be making a thread for it tomorrow, it will be at the same venue as the last one, Gaming Zone.
Never noticed this thread :p A lot of people have been talking in here!
This is the Central Hub for AZ Smashers, make yourself comfortable man.

Also, my Pit will make his debut on the 24th alongside my ever-so-loved MK.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Mostly just brawl, unfortunately. Although I can play a mean kirby in the 64 version if you guys ever have that set up. I would play friendlies in melee and project M, but don't expect much, lol.

I finally have somebody to play Smash64 with! We should play sometime for sure. Nobody here likes playing with me.

Rizner

Smash Ace
There is one on November 24th, K9(Shawn Bruce) will be making a thread for it tomorrow, it will be at the same venue as the last one, Gaming Zone.

This is the Central Hub for AZ Smashers, make yourself comfortable man.

Also, my Pit will make his debut on the 24th alongside my ever-so-loved MK.
Cool, sounds good. Thanks.

I finally have somebody to play Smash64 with! We should play sometime for sure. Nobody here likes playing with me.
lol looking forward to it. Hopefully I can give you a challenge

are you coming to the next tucson tourney? because i'm so down for 64.
I think I am. Depends when things are happening on my end (getting stuff shipped to me so if it's that day I wouldn't be able to go). If I am, though, I'd be down to play some 64

Top Bottom