• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
soo... what was the purpose of this thread again? xD
Glad you asked this. Originally it was for the lulz, and pliskin finding a way to post less than 10 characters even though he shouldn't be able to. Then others caught on, and this became the testing thread. All these guys are posting their 10chars because they don't know the secrets ;)

Arfity effing Arf. :)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I know you know how to do it lol, you do it all the time :p it's not even that big of a secret anymore, this was posted a while back when not many knew how to do it :p

I'll arf later...

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Yes, but I'm used to the link way because you can make a blank post with it (no text or anything), whereas you can't do that with the bold method. I've done it both ways, but I'm used to the url because it can serve short posts and blank posts equally well.

Obligatory arf.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Yes, but I'm used to the link way because you can make a blank post with it (no text or anything), whereas you can't do that with the bold method. I've done it both ways, but I'm used to the url because it can serve short posts and blank posts equally well.

Obligatory arf.
^arf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom