• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you takeing any days off school/work after the 10th?

Nippernoo

Smash Rookie
If anyone does...I think thats taking a step into the obsessed room... I mean you don't have to play it all day everyday. It's only a game! An amazing game yes but only a game.

master_link12

Smash Cadet
cant I have to turn in a major final project around those days which will also limit my playing time.:(

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Nothing is more important than Brawl. It is a way of life, not a video game.
You win the world for a day :)

Luckily for me, the 11th is a Teacher Planning day. I'm just going to get my reserved Brawl once Gamestop opens, play all day, and continue playing on the 11th. Tuesday and ahead, I'll just play a lot when I get home from school.

Final Mario

Smash Rookie
No, but I'm going to pick it up after school, I got a deal at my GameStop for $10 off. YAY!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm afraid I can't really take any days "off" from college. lol I know a lot of people don't show up to most of their classes, but I like keeping my grades up.

I'll have all day Sunday and Tuesday to play it anyways.

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
If anyone does...I think thats taking a step into the obsessed room... I mean you don't have to play it all day everyday. It's only a game! An amazing game yes but only a game.
What's wrong with obsession? It just means you care.
Addiction can be a wonderful thing, my friend Brian and I already have plans after college for living together and doing nothing but working and playing games, what could be better than that?

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
im missin 1 day ^^ with all my friends w00
Bleh, I'm trying to avoid my *serious* smash friends (only 2, smash isn't popular at my school:ohwell: ), I'm not trying to be a **** or anything, but, I need some alone time with Brawl, and that alone time so happens to be the first 3 days of its release :)

I'm gonna try to convince my best friend to get a Wii, because I know he has more then enough money, and my other friend, don't care honestly, he is more of a tag along..he's lazy.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Never skipped a day school before, and I know I won't even for brawl.
And, since it might come very late here in Europe, hell, maybe I even finished school by then. xD

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I'd like to take a day off, but I probably won't.

I'll probably just go without sleep for a few days, though.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I want to skip school on monday... Usually my parents wouldn't let me but its my last year at school and grades don't matter much anymore so i think i will.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Yeah, I'll ask for the Sunday off in advance, but any day after that I'm following my normal schedule.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Nope, I don't need to, and don't really want to honestly.

I will be taking PHP and MYSQL classes, along with other classes not worth noting. That is something I am looking forward to a lot, and while I am looking forward to Brawl more, I wouldn't skip classes (especially since I am paying so much for them) for it. Besides, I get hope a little after noon anyway, so it's not like classes will be taking up most of my day. Brawl will!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i was going to take off work on monday but im not now since im taking off the previous monday so i can go to pound 3.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Well, in a month, if you feel like your getting over worked and need a day off I'd say Brawl would fix that, I know that I have alot of things that need to be done right around Brawls release date.. assuming your not one of those people that have already missed over a week in whatever quarter your in now.. and i plan to quite my job before Brawl seeing as I don't need it anymore, got my new truck, and my boss is a pain in the @$$.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Nope. Missing lectures, and having to go through the trouble of finding someone in my class to get the notes and praying the notes are good enough to use for exams isn't worth it. That's way more time and effort than just going to class.

Top Bottom