• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you Brawl deprived?

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
i preordered my copy already at a local gamestop so i'm good, hell i'm even skipping school the day it comes out so me and my friend can play it ALL DAY LONG
W00T!!!

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
i'm not brawl deprived just dojo addicted

btw if somebody hasn't already said it amazon.co.uk says october 26th 2007 for pal release.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Spoilt isn't a word. Maybe if you actually learned English, you could get it at the same time as North America.
I'm SURE this has been jumped all over. But dear god, did you not know that the Anglo-Saxons (Brits) INVENTED english?

You really should wipe up, the irony is dripping all over you.

Grovel

Smash Rookie
hell yes, right now me and my roommates have a count down clock in our living room counting down till the day. Well we also have one for Halo 3 also but the Brawl one is the only one I watch.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I pre-ordered my copy of Brawl at the same time I preordered Twilight Princess and my Wii, sometime in August 2006, lol. Anyway, I'll ask my mom to pick it up while I'm at school and I'll play as soon as I get home. Sorry to those who won't get it until later. I'm going to have lots of friends coming to my house!!!

greenlink

Smash Apprentice
In march, I checked gamestop.com and it said June 6th for Brawl. Not to burst a bubble because it may be valid info, but early on sellers often give temporary dates for things.
I know... thats very true but it still won't stop me preordering it :)

edit: I just checked some other sites and they also say 26th/28th. I'm building me a new bubble and this one will have reinforced steel walls. IT WILL BE UNBURSTABLE *evil laugh*

Top Bottom