• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you Brawl deprived?

In touch with the wii

Smash Cadet
it is kinda unfair of nintendo to say brawl coming 2007 and making everone believe that it was out everywhere i live in uk and all we get early is strikers which is bad but i m still waiting for it even though i know few people that might try to ruin it for me

Conker1

Smash Ace
I had to wait for Christmas to get a Gamecube and Melee. I was 12 then.

Now that I have a job and stuff, I'm getting Brawl December 3rd :D

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
I remember when the Wii came out, I wanted to get it but sadly had no cash. My sis said she would help me pay for it if I could come up with half the cost but the night of release, i still didn't have much.

She said "I'll get it for you for christmas" but I HAD to get it that night.
I ended up selling a broken xbox, Halo, Halo 2, Guitar Hero 2, and a few GCN/PS2 games to BARELY scrape up about $112. So my sister (having seen me sell all my belongings without regret) helped pay for the rest. I stayed out in front of Target for 12 hours because Walmart only had like 24 units and a 45 person-long line, and Gamestop only gave out reserved units. The next morning, my sis came to pay for the Wii and also got me a classic controller and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess too. I ended up getting clothes for xmas but I didn't mind, I had a Wii ;)

Point is, I AM NOT GONNA WAIT FOR XMAS TO GET BRAWL.
I might have to wait a day or two cuz of college but that is all...

I feel for all you guys who have to wait for it, but I can't stand the wait :(
Geeze you were just short of giving blood and plasma for cash...i'm surprised that selling drugs didn't pass your conscience.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Vizio's the way to go. And I think Panasonic's got cheap ones.

But anyway, I'm for the Nintendo Oos (once again pronounced Us) to have Region Lock whenever it comes out.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Perhaps if you other countries showed as great a passion for gaming/general laziness, you wouldn't have to suffer.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
buy an american wii with and american copy of brawl, if you dont then deal with its not my fault im gonna be playing brawl, unlocking characters, stages and using stickers, playing as metanight, snake, and all the other characters and getting my game better so that you can never beat me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* HAHAHAHA

_Slick_

Smash Ace
buy an american wii with and american copy of brawl, if you dont then deal with its not my fault im gonna be playing brawl, unlocking characters, stages and using stickers, playing as metanight, snake, and all the other characters and getting my game better so that you can never beat me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* HAHAHAHA
Waste of money...
I didn't say it was.
LOL
Getting the game earlier means nothing...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sakurai better give us Brawl around the same time as the US. I mean I don't want EVERYTHING to be spoilt.
"SPOILED" . And the possible solutions are:
1. Hibernate
2. Hide under a rock
3. Avoid smash related forums and sites on the internet

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Heheh..I'm pre-ordering my copy from GameStop when I buy Metroid Prime 3. It's only five bucks to pre-order...right? But I can't play for 22 days though..parents wouldn't let me probably.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be getting it as son as it comes out. This is what I bought a Wii for in the first place. that way I'll have all the secret characrers unlocked by Christmas. I have alot of cousins, its the perfect thing to do on holiday gatherings.

I bet more people will be concerned with being able to getting a Wii by Dec 3rd than a copy of Brawl...

hardware still in short supply.... and if you don't have that, then a copy of Brawl on Dec 3rd is good for very little...

In touch with the wii

Smash Cadet
true man^^

on another note you yanks dont get that you will ruin it for us! nevermind japan we have to wait till next year and all i will hear on forums is how do you get a certain character how do i beat this for 50% of the other forums for months its like TP all over again but longer

PhazonPirate

Smash Cadet
Yep,I don't even have a Wii yet.I told my parents I won't ask for anything on my b-day in September if I can get a Wii,SSBB,and maybe Prime 3 all for Christmas.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
true man^^

on another note you yanks dont get that you will ruin it for us! nevermind japan we have to wait till next year and all i will hear on forums is how do you get a certain character how do i beat this for 50% of the other forums for months its like TP all over again but longer
But we won't ruin it for you if you follow these THREE EASY STEPS! :
1. Remove the word Brawl from your vocabulary to decrease temptation.
2. Stay away from North America(ns) .
3. SWF or any other Smash/Brawl related forums/websites are FORBIDDEN. [By pain of death.]

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
All the Gamestops in the Metropoiltian area are saying I can't reserve my copy of Brawl just yet.

I'm becoming annoyed....*eye twitches*

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Even though missing the first month would suck you really wouldn't be missing anything and besides a few joke threads like "OMG YOU CAN PLAY AS MASTER CHEIF!1!" you would really know everything that develops just as fast as the people who own a copy do.
Overall it really comes down to is how badly do you want to test out the new characters and to see if we can still do everything we could do in ssbm.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Even though missing the first month would suck you really wouldn't be missing anything and besides a few joke threads like "OMG YOU CAN PLAY AS MASTER CHEIF!1!" you would really know everything that develops just as fast as the people who own a copy do.
Overall it really comes down to is how badly do you want to test out the new characters and to see if we can still do everything we could do in ssbm.
My girlfriend pre ordered 2 days ago and I absolutely CANNOT wait until xmas. I'll find a way to make her give me it early though ;) .

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
Waste of money...
I didn't say it was.
LOL
Getting the game earlier means nothing...
nice use of color

but to settle the conflict, america is better than any other country so we should get brawl first or second (it was born in japan so the can have first dibs)

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Well, first I'll wait it come to brazil and it takes about a week. Then my friend will buy it and i'll play with him to test. If brawl is worth, I'm going to buy a wii and it the same day. If not, well... i'll cry.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Being in a PAL region sucks. Seriously it SUCKS HARD.

But I'm used to it so i don't mind that much but it will take some effort to avoid these forums.

I just wish that when Nintendo said get ready to Brawl 03.12.07 they also said urhummm BTW this means ??.??.08 for PAL. That way I would sleep a litlle more comfortably knowing exactly when I will be able to play Brawl.

Top Bottom