• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You a Fan of the Game Your Most Wanted Character Comes From?

ItsLogic

Smash Cadet
Ever since Mario RPG......... There hasn't been a single character I've wanted in Smash more, than GENO! I'm still confused on why he's not in the game, I mean yeah there were some problems adding him to Brawl, but in Ultimate he was a Spirit and a costume, what's preventing Geno to break through the barrier and become the fighter we've all wanted

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Am I a fan of the series of my most wanted character? Absolutely. The Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja series is my favorite video game series of all time, so of course I want to see Goemon in Smash.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Who the hell wants a character from a game they don't like?
I feel like the question is simply, "even if you're not a diehard fan of the series, do they still have a character you would love to see in Smash?"

For me that was King K. Rool and Ridley.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am a fan of the Shantae games, yes. Mainly the last two and less so the former. I especially didn't like the first game much because of the bad camera and tedious open world, but it definitely had it's charm.

Nepht

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4207 3323 3722
I most wanted character is Tatsu and I have always liked the Xeno series so yes.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I don't like animal crossing much but I like Isabelle

D

Deleted member

As someone who's most wanted is Beat from Jet Set Radio, I can say Jet Set Radio is my third most favorite game of all time, second being Dead by Daylight (I don't really want anyone from the game though, since I don't think anyone can be in and I don't get my hopes up), and first being Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Uh... duh...

Minecraft and Rhythm Heaven are among my two favorite games of all time

Why else would I be asking for Steve or a Rhythm Heaven rep, otherwise?

Last edited:

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
I've actually never played any of the Metroid games, and didn't know who Ridley was until I unlocked him playing one afternoon. I will say, however, as a dinosaur/paleontology fan and someone who is creating a video game based off playing as different prehistoric creatures such as Pteranodon, Tropeognathus, and Tapejara, the temptation to play a character inspired off of a Pterosaur's biology was too tempting to pass up. My response was, essentially, "No way. Seriously, I can play as a huge Pterosaur-like creature in Smash? This is amazing! Instantly swapped off Link to main Ridley."

Pterosaurs are the closest life has become to actually creating a real-world wyvern, and many of their features clearly inspired Ridley's visual design. He's now my main because I love his design and his resemblance to these creatures.

Last edited:

Calamitous

Smash Rookie
I was heavily turned away by the toxic fanbase and negative stigma that comes with it, but after Deltarune was released, Undertale became relevant again, so I finally decided to pick it up on Steam and see what the rabid fanboys were raving about.

I am now a legitimate Sans supporter.

Top Bottom