• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are any of us going to pound4?

noradseven

Smash Lord
Title says it all.

I am not sure of going myself.
I hope I do, but a brief message to you If youre going:

Please ****!

Lets give our main more rep!
I like how smash boards doesn't let me say ****, but it lets you say ****. filters durhur, also where is pound4???

stealthwarrior17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2938-7216-1604
I would go if I knew where it was and i had instant transmition.

Zamus is one my secondaries who i hope to gradually push up there next to my main because they can be underestimated (an Ike/Zamus alliance)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I just feel more comfortable in most matchups with DDD currently. If my ZSS starts to feel like it can handle Metaknight better, I'll use her more. Probably use her to fight ICs and Pikachu though, now that I think about it.

EDIT- And Olimar

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's a possibility. NC will likely have several people going up in carpools.

There will likely be much bro love involved, if C3 was any indicator last year.

solecalibur

Smash Master
If keep up getting good like I am now I might thing is I'd probly be giving m2k and shugo a ride since they both only live 20 minutes from my house >.<

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
That's awesome dude you get to practice with them. LOL why is that a >.<. BTW I don't think M2k knows anything about ZS, I asked him whats the best way to beat an aggressive meta, and he says "just do what snakeee does, use lots of side b and dsmash".

solecalibur

Smash Master
That's awesome dude you get to practice with them. LOL why is that a >.<. BTW I don't think M2k knows anything about ZS, I asked him whats the best way to beat an aggressive meta, and he says "just do what snakeee does, use lots of side b and dsmash".
because I'm at college
I still do come over every so often to "warm him up before a tounry"
and yeh your right he knows not much about zss first time I friendlied him I down b fliped and he kept flying towards me .... spike

noradseven

Smash Lord
sweet if other ppl from NC are carpooling I might go I have the money this year... and I have gotten a bit better.

Side B and d-smash does **** an overly aggressive MK though.

I love how backwards that match is though, being on the edge is like ultra bad for either character. Both have zero safe responses and a good prediction = instant death. Unlike normal where both ZSS and MK can hug the edge like whores.

Me and trey need to seriously remember to get the **** off that edge as soon as possible instead of being ohh lol I can just grab the edge and make them approach ohh wait im fighting ZSS/MK **** what was I thinking.

PepsiMista

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I didnt reply before.

But yea its in Maryland, and In january.

When posting the thread, I knew I had forgotten something: The link.

So I think that might be around my birthday.. I dont want to spend 1-3 days oos, but lets see.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm going for sure. I'm pretty much the only Zero Suit in the area. COME REPRESENT!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm not registering until I know this tournament is actually going to happen. Doesn't seem like it will.
Forreal?? Well I can tell you that it's definitely going to happen. Like I can tell you that I know of about 30 definites in MD/VA that just haven't registered yet, and I'm telling them constantly to get on it. I just paid last week. I had to wait for a solid paycheck. Well, keep checking the website if you don't believe me!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm a still wait and see. Money's tight, but as long as it seems like its going to happen, I'll be putting my money down as I have to be showcasing something at Pound.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Ahh okay I gotcha. Well, if it helps, I know for a fact that it will definitely happen lol. Also, are you from Florida? If so, I have some questions for you...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, I came from Florida, live in Richmond now, but so much happens in SoVa ;D :( You should definitely find me on the Brawl days for what I'm bringing. Its a surprise, and you'll love it, I promise.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweet, you're pretty close. Well, I sent my question in a PM. I will def find you at pound!

All you other Zero Suits: get here.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but bump again...

TODAY is the last day to get discounted hotel rates, just so you know. I'm paying for at least 1 room today but let me know if anyone is trying to get in on this like now. I've got 8 players in so far. This weekend is going to be amazing. plz come guys! The attendance list is about to blow up. I will be SHOCKED if we dont exceed 250

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
Maybe by this he meant camp lol you know what why am i defend m2k :p .
And yes side b iss great versus over agressive mks if you are spacing it rightplus zamus has so fast moves maybe not as good as metaknights but you can surely sneak some dtilts in once the mk makes a mistake and then try to take him on in the air.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Maybe by this he meant camp lol you know what why am i defend m2k :p .
And yes side b iss great versus over agressive mks if you are spacing it rightplus zamus has so fast moves maybe not as good as metaknights but you can surely sneak some dtilts in once the mk makes a mistake and then try to take him on in the air.

This is surprisingly accurate from a non ZSS player.

But yeah basically wait till mk makes a mistake d-tilt, fight him in the air repeat.

LucasGrey

Smash Cadet
This is surprisingly accurate from a non ZSS player.

But yeah basically wait till mk makes a mistake d-tilt, fight him in the air repeat.
That is the thing i don't main lucas anymore haha.
I use Samus as my main and zss as my secondary. :p
So since my samus can't take metaknight well i usually counter with zss and notice that usually every dtilt i use gets me a free upair against him unless he has good DI or at really high percents.

Top Bottom