• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcana Heart 3: No Place Like Homing (Update on 1st page, post PSN tags)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
So I just got this today and well...I have no idea what I'm doing, and everyone I've tried so far aside from kinda Heart feels entirely foreign to. Like, I thought I'd like uh...oh crap I forget her name, the one on the bottom right of the character select screen with the sword based on some things I'd seen but yeah...can't get the hang of it and no sure how to use homing. Granted, I've only played for about 20 minutes so far, but still.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I'm glad Lieslotte is better than she was in AH2, (though not as godly as she was in AH1), still sadden that I have to get a PS3 to play this game... or hope that the European version is playable for 360.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I'm more curious to see more pro gameplay of her, didn't think she was return to her AH1 placement. XD

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's weird that she would be ranked near the top. I dunno, just don't see it somehow. Also, where do Akane, Heart, and Clarice tend to rank?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Kansai tier list:

[A+] Akane, Weiss, Lieselotte, Elsa, Catherine, Lilica, Scharlachrot, Maori
[A ] Heart, Clarice, Petra, Nazuna, Konoha, Kamui, Yoriko, Zenia
[B ] Saki, Dorothy, Eko, Angelia, Mei-Fang
[C ] Kira, Fiona

Kanto tier list:

[A+] Lieselotte, Heart, Akane, Weiss, Elsa, Nazuna, Catherine
[A ] Petra, Yoriko, Clarice, Eko, Kamui, Saki
[B ] Maori, Konoha, Angelia, Mei-Fang, Zenia, Fiona, Kira, Dorothy, Lilica, Scharlachrot

Take your pick. Scharl and Maori are the most inconsistent, whereas Akane, Weiss, Lieselotte, Elsa, and Cathy are all A+ in both lists.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Funny, the only 3 so far that I start to get a feel for are all A or higher...that's kinda ironic. Heart seems like she'd be the most easy to pick up and the "relatively easy to be good with, hard to be great with" type, and while I haven't gotten the hang of Akane, I can certainly see potential with her. Clarice had some random interesting things and Weiss looks potentially interesting but I have no idea on her yet.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
There are pretty much 3 tiers in the game according to the arcadia tier list (more updated than the Kansai or Kanto lists from over a year ago. Was right after SBO) All I can remember is that Elsa was the very top with Scharlachrot after her.

IMO it's

S: Elsa, Scharlachrot, Akane, Catherine, Weiss, Heart, Petra
A: Everyone Else
B: Kira, Mei-Fang, and Fiona
???: Lieselotte (No one really knows where she is, but there is a godlike Fire Liese out there)

If you want to get better at this game, post at homingcancel, it's a dedicated arcana forum (I myself am a mod of). If you need help or have a question about the game, you can have them answered easily there. However if you have any general questions, use the wiki http://arcana.mizuumi.net

Also there will be an arcana tournament at East Coast Throwdown this weekend. Watch out for players like myself (Rei) (Scharl/Elsa) , someazndude (Kamui/Maori), and hyperhal (yoriko). Also others who aren't bad like Mindgame (Mei Fang), Furok (Liese), Comic-Z (Akane), and LordPangTong (I forgot lol)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
random thought: you wouldn't happen to be the "worst Ryougi in America"? :v

btw i just got this game because playing mashy blood 2A alone for a year doesn't make you less free

i don't really get how to properly use homing in neutral

i have watched some videos of this game since 2010 and i still don't really get all the neutral game tricksies and whatnot involved

just kinda looks like dbz if it was made in 21st century (heartful as ****)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'd like to say that I'm probably the worst player at this ever. 13 online games and not a single win? Yeah... Side note though, I'm starting to drift away from Heart to work on either Akane or the two new ones that got my interest in Weiss and Kamui. Anybody who plays those have any beginner advice?

Shugotenshi

Smash Cadet
Anyone else been alive on here? heh It's been quite a while from the last message hah I need matchup experience and practice badly :( I too play matches and never receive any wins :/ *hates anything other than 1v1s* Would anyone else like to play some games? :O

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Great, about time somebody revived this, i've been playing this alot lately, it's lots of fun with Heart and Liesolette, both are easy to control as well.

:phone:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I would very much enjoy this game if it was out for Xbox in the US, all I got is the Arcade, not much fun with that. ._.

Top Bottom