• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcana Heart 3 coming to 360/PS3!

DC

Smash Cadet
Just announced in Famitsu.

Too bad it will likely STILL be one of the least played fighters in the US... but amazing news nonetheless.

LILICA BABY WHATS GOOD

I will be hosting the first official Arcanafest at ZP the weekend after it comes out. (No release date yet)

DC

Smash Cadet
I'll probably pick this up while I wait for a new Guilty Gear.
This DLC or a full game?
Full game. You realize this is gonna be Arc System's announcement right?

There is no new Guilty Gear coming lol.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yes I'm pretty bad at games I don't play, believe it or not.

DC

Smash Cadet
Or end in the word "Fighter" or any word synonymous with "Fight", such as "Brawl" or "Melee"

VietGeek

Smash Hero
kamui has a sword

that can be swung

effectively so i've heard

i wish to get on this nice boat

Or end in the word "Fighter" or any word synonymous with "Fight", such as "Brawl" or "Melee"
Dairantou Smash Brothers DX does fit such criteria. such is the way of the japanese to mingle with the obscurity of the virtua chair and beckon a presence of kawaii to the sugoi rand obu kotton kyandii

mochironyo :049:

obv :012:

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Playing this when it comes out. I like the mechanics a lot. I'll most likely join in on that Arcanafest lol.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what a ZP or whatever is, but an Arcanafest sounds cool if it's near me and you don't mind teaching a pretty n00bish d00d.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Just announced in Famitsu.

Too bad it will likely STILL be one of the least played fighters in the US... but amazing news nonetheless.

LILICA BABY WHATS GOOD

I will be hosting the first official Arcanafest at ZP the weekend after it comes out. (No release date yet)
Are you going to host a blazbluefest also?

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww, and your avatar is rainbow mika. Faaaaaaaaiiiiiiiilllllllllll!!!!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Oy! Cammy ain't a ho. R.Mika's just a female wrestler who exploits her 'features' for money.

Cammy... just... uhh... ugh, who am I kidding. *Dudley taunt*

At least she's better than Lei Lei.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Oy! Cammy ain't a ho. R.Mika's just a female wrestler who exploits her 'features' for money.

Cammy... just... uhh... ugh, who am I kidding. *Dudley taunt*

At least she's better than Lei Lei.
Is Lei Lei a new ho in AH3?

Top Bottom