• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Gave up on Juri? :[
i haven't tried her yet ... but i knew i was going to main ibuki from the get go once i herd she has SJC and **** like that just like viper so its easy to transition ... but juri looks cool and all but i just think ibuki is a handful already >_<

a nub

Smash Ace
so my chances of going are surprisingly good at this point

Never mind my ride is having some last minute issues. **** man I ****ing hate everything lolwtf. Oh well, is that bonus rom gonna be early in june then?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo nub ... u always post that you are going to show up ... and then u dont LOL ... just post when u are sure

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Quit nub just quit u no what forget it.............(vince mcmahon voice)YOUR.....FIRED!!!!!!!!!!(theme song start) metaknight my everything he all u ever wanted, he all u every wanted, you could win a set now even if u neva won it

a nub

Smash Ace
I live like 20 mins from this but every single time something happens last minute. I was fine until yesterday night, turned out both my options failed. Dad had work and my friend was told last minute he has to visit family in NJ. No joke 5 minutes I posted that, he called me up and told me he couldn't take me ._. It was like this with saffron, I've managed to go to 1 out of the about 4 I tried.

****, I need my license, I haven't done **** with this permit so far and it's been a year since I got it lol

This **** is why idk if I'll ever stop being bottom of the barrel

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Yo bryan on the way home a tree fell on my hood like wtf i got a lil dent and lost the emblem to my car...its a sign i am never to get u to another tourney....bring ur own car next semester its destiny.....also what otg said goes for me 2

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Yo bryan on the way home a tree fell on my hood like wtf i got a lil dent and lost the emblem to my car...its a sign i am never to get u to another tourney....bring ur own car next semester its destiny.....also what otg said goes for me 2
Really wow where in np or poughkeepsie area? Thats scary lol.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i got back and beat my personal record. that wind was pushin my car like crazy. def was dippin.

good day. saw some new faces( shouout to the upstate guys) and some faces that I hadn't seen in a while(shoutout to Emily and dionis).

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh so it was the wind lmao

on the way over there i felt like i couldnt control my car, so i thought i might have a flat

and so i had to stop and i checked and it was fine, i thought it was the wind but i never felt any

weird

D1

Banned via Administration
Best No Johns ever, so much hype. I wish there were draftcrews! Shoutouts later. Where's the results thread?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ANNNYWAY ... D1 I ALWAYS DO RESULTS HERE CUZ I'M LAZY ... BUT I GUESS I SHOULD START DOING RESULTS THREADS lol

SO I'LL START BY MAKING ONE!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** I missed this tourny. I hope to make the next one.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Next no johns june 5th!

venue fee is back to 10$ ... i'm getting things handled tho so it might be 5$ if i can get more then 25!

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... i'm happy to see that both of u guys are hyped to come ... lets make it big so i wont have to charge u guys 10$

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright ... sheesh 4 people already!!! confirmed list coming UP!

1.Alukard
2.Tec0
3.just sexed
4.just sexed 1
5.nintendude1189

LETS GO PEOPLE!

Top Bottom