• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] Fight Pitt IV - Streamed by VGBootcamp - April 19h (Pittsburgh, PA)

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Conrad: Brawl is happening as of right now, but the numbers aren't looking very good (this is PGH after all)

dkuo: there will be hookers

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
good stuff yoal me and lonnie d will be
there its fair to say we are winners beginners chicken dinner
oh and DO u know what the d stands for?

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament! Ggs to everyone I played. As some of you may know my iphone went missing during this event. I just received an email stating that the phone was tracked to this address: 6320 Saint Marie St Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2243

Anyone know who lives there? They probably have my iphone.

Also, is there a results thread for this tournament?

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
I'll get around to the results thread today. Please call the police regarding that address (it's not advisable for anyone else to find out who lives there) and let me know who lives there. That person is officially banned from Fight Pitt for life, and I'm gonna work hard to get him/her (probably him since the only girl there was Lokii) banned for life at all PGH and NEOH tournaments

dkuo

Smash Lord
awesome tourney. had a lot of fun :)
thanks for hosting again bearsfan

carroll/abate/borp we should play next time

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Fight Pitt III announced! List of quick changes:
1. 3x larger venue
2. Projectors!
3. At minimum, a 100 dollar pot bonus. Expected to be more like 150.

ADVERTISE THIS. TIME TO GET THAT OUT OF STATE ATTENDANCE AGAIN

illinfinityil

Smash Rookie
so uh how noob friendly is this? i've never played in a smash tournament before but i'd like to become better at some point

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
If you'd like to actually place highly, not noob friendly at all. If you want to learn more than you've ever done before and meet some awesome guys in the process, extremely noob friendly. Gotta expose yourself if you wanna get better

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
so uh how noob friendly is this? i've never played in a smash tournament before but i'd like to become better at some point
Good community to be introduced to

I don't play melee, but Pittsburgh still invited me to events and stuff when i first moved to the 'burgh and they are super nice and stuff

ps anyone wanna help me learn melee because me learning is well overdue

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Word on the street is carroll coached m2k AND hbox. He could probably make you the champion of NEOH/PGH

pdk

Smash Lord
I haven't played this game with Pitt since 2007 and I have no practice either

Given that, put me down to hopefully bring a full setup (should I buy a folding table to bring with it? Any idea where to get a hand truck for the TV?)

PS where do you pick up a GCN controller that isn't trash these days (got one ****ty "retro" controller and an official one with a super defective joystick that can't read directions correctly--easy fix?)

Housewife

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm starting a Good Player Fund: Get Housewife to Fight Pitt 3! If I can get most of my bus fare covered I will 100% be there. And if you help me out I will give you a real-life hug. Definitely worth it.

Top Bottom