• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Appleton West High School Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I know I made a thread about West, but this is the new one, for discussion and the power rankings. Keep this up Prime. I'll update this every thursday or Friday. To move up, you must challenge in a best out of 2/3. And you get that spot when you win, and that person goes down 1.

Varsity
1.Lonejedi
2.Ted
3.TheGos
4.KK
5.Sam
JV
6.Dan
7. Noe
8. Adam
9. Nick
10 TO
11. Jon

Discuss

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lone weren't you like the biggest opposer of power rankings for WI?
Yes, but this is different. I'm using the ranking system as an incentive for the people in my school to get better. It's a privilige to them to be on the power rankings. Although this list is somewhat inaccurate, since Spybloom, and another advanced player were not there, this will be a good way improve the Appleton community.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Well in that case Ill give you GB Power rankings!! for preble!! bare with me it's a huge list!
1.Tonji
2.N00k
3.Shig (n00ks little bro)
4.Tomotoya

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I swear to god there was a post regarding guidelines for power rankings and it said that the different power rankings threads could be on no lower scale than state.

Mod? Please?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94197

In case any of you missed it.

In all seriousness, though, there really isn't a need for this. Out of those eleven only three have accounts. You should just print out the list, and post in wherever your club meets. Or if you have your own Club website?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Seriously, if a mod locks this up, I will have lost all respect for SWF mods, this is not spam, not pointless. At the moment 3 have accounts, but more are going to get them soon, and more are getting better as we speak. This isn't just the power rankings thread, this is also the Appleton West High School Thread. This is improving the smash community, and if you lock this up, you will be detterring it.

darkrain

Smash Ace
This thread breaks every rule set by the power ranking regulations... specifically

2. Ranking threads cannot be below the size of state rankings.
This is to keep "Crew X Power Rankings" or "Small Town Y Rankings" threads from coming up. Anything below that size will be considered as spam and dealt with as such. However, in states with a high density of smashers spread out over a wide enough region, splitting a state up can be considered. As of right now, NorCal and SoCal rankings fit this description. To have a region put up for consideration of this exception, contact me with several valid reasons.

Looks like someone didnt read the rules
http://www.smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=92&a=72

*CLOSES*

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Whatever, do what you want, this wasn't just for power rankings, this was also for discussion for my school club. We have at least 15 players at my school who smash. And this would be a great place for them to come. All you are doing is deterring from them, and you're keeping people who actually come on here for smash, and actually don't spam, from making this into a good region.

darkrain

Smash Ace
I'm not even a mod son! I can't close this but it will probably get closed soon... prolly by that Omnigamer guy

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
LMAO, the most INACCURATE power rankings ever XDDDDDDD
dude, everyone wasnt even there for that like, 10 person tourney, people had to leave, we never even finished it! that tourney was a mess

ouch 5th place?
TED?? XDLOL:laugh:

ya shut this down, its so uneccesary and innacurate

cuz we all know there is really 2 people at west with real potential, me and....ted XD(srsly tho his firebird and fsmash spams are UNSTOPPABLE)

lone, why dont you take data from all the other tourneys we did that all resulted in lone 1st, me 2nd etc...or take that teams tourney u did where I won and u got 3rd....this is embarrasing, im the only person there that has a chance of beating you, ranking by one 9 person casual tourney w/ 1 matches each is really really innacurate

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
chyeaaa dude, thats mingamez at its best, he pulls out PC **** all the time

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Whatever, do what you want, this wasn't just for power rankings, this was also for discussion for my school club. We have at least 15 players at my school who smash. And this would be a great place for them to come. All you are doing is deterring from them, and you're keeping people who actually come on here for smash, and actually don't spam, from making this into a good region.
Don't make power rankings, everyone's just gonna argue :cry: :cry: :cry:

:burst:

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
This thread does not comply with the official power ranking rules, and therefore, it will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom