• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apocalypses Tournament September 19th 2009 - EDMONTON AB, CANADA -

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Thanks. I just want to check something. Were winner's semis Luke vs. Minus on one side and Dan vs. Jack on the other? I came to this conclusion based on your input just now, and I want to make sure I didn't screw anything up.

:005:

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
shiro did u happn to record a small veiw of the brackett on ur camera? srry mark i <3

no homo

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'll post shout-outs and whatnot in the results thread.

For anyone who cares, here's howS askatchewan did:

Minus - 3rd
Llumys: -5th
Sketch - 7th
Minty - 9th
I forget Kyle's tag - ?
Red - 25th
I forget his name - 25th

If possible, the results should be uploaded to All is Brawl.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
1st Superboom
2nd Alphicans
3rd Minus
4th KillLock
5th Wilson
5th Llumys
7th T-block
7th Sketch

9th arsenal
9th Minty
9th Rolfz
9th Logan

13th frio
13th fraser
13th solaris
13th Colin

17th Fiji
17th Yoshara
17th Shaka
17th Kyle
17th blade
17th red comet
17th Tokaio
17th Odenx7

25th Jason
25th Conut
25th Red
25th Green Shirt
25th Fritz
25th Diminish
25th Shiro420 <--- sucks
25th Chaos

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5209/91398371.gif
brackets

I only did to 25th

Llumys

Smash Champion
Thanks.

You should make a thread in the Tournament Results forum and post the results there.

Also, if you don't mind, it'd be cool if you made an account on All is Brawl and upload the tournament there.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
shiro did u happn to record a small veiw of the brackett on ur camera? also mark i don't think you are allowed to john. My brother didn't play his olimar(which is better than his wario and has a better matchup vs pika) then by stagestrike he went to FD. so basically you had 2 chances on your cp against a more neutral matchup...and you blew it. that was christmas in september and a chance to aviod elimination at the hands of an even better olimar(lumsys)...,........NO JOHNZ
I am pretty sure mark is 100% aware of this, no need to add insult to injury. He never really johned about it anyways so I don't see the point of this post.

Vitality

Smash Ace
shiro did u happn to record a small veiw of the brackett on ur camera? also mark i don't think you are allowed to john. My brother didn't play his olimar(which is better than his wario and has a better matchup vs pika) then by stagestrike he went to FD. so basically you had 2 chances on your cp against a more neutral matchup...and you blew it. that was christmas in september and a chance to aviod elimination at the hands of an even better olimar(lumsys)...,........NO JOHNZ
Wow can you stfu Fraser. You're just as bad as your brother with trash talking.

Frio

Smash Champion
Fraser do you know what rage quiting is? Jesus. All you did was insult me out of no where. Good job

Llumys

Smash Champion
@ Vitality:

loldoubles

I didn't care. xD Rob and I had to play like 3 matches standing up, though. We should be better teammates next time we visit. (:

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
lol i apologize for my bros trash talk and for the smack i talked i've edited the post...anyways alberta has become a haven for trolling and flaming i mightas well join the party......

Frio

Smash Champion
lol i apologize for my bros trash talk and for the smack i talked i've edited the post...anyways alberta has become a haven for trolling and flaming i mightas well join the party......
Exactly why I'm done with brawl. Too much hate. I shouldn't have gotten angry like that so I'm not going to do it again.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whoa Colin, what happened man XD I already know what happened to Mark lmao.

Jarrett, you're so good at Brawl now, but that's cause I wasn't there to knock you out. =P

edit: Wait, if you main MK you'll be angry every time you lose.

No wait, you wouldn't lose.

Also, Pieerrreee I suck.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LMAOOOO. HOW DID I MISS THAT.

LOL MARK UMADUMADUMADUMAD

But seriously, first you quit Melee cause you sucked, now you quit Brawl cause you lost to someone you shouldn't have? You need to realize you can't get good at something instantly unless you're Maiko Wong. You have to work towards getting good, even if it takes a long time. This goes for you too Jim. Everyone gets *****, and everyone sometimes loses to people they should be. That should only make you try harder for next time. No one likes a quitter.

Frio

Smash Champion
T block I know you think I'm trash at brawl =_=

@Vic I quit melee cause I liked brawl more lol. And I'm quiting brawl cause of the community and what it brings out in me.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
what jack said. your a good guy and its just 1 loss. i realize it was my fault for beefing you and i'm sorry. my brother is a douchebag and i can't speak for him.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Good games everybody etc. I don't know if you read these forums, Arsenal, but if you do, you should come to more tournaments (e.g. Sou Kawaii). I'm not going to post any excuses for being outplayed yesterday, although I regret killing myself in that second game.

I was disappointed you weren't there, Victor. You don't need to dedicate so much time to studying. :p

I'll most likely come to Sou Kawaii next week or whenever it is.

T-block

B2B TST
where the hell did that come from

i definitely respect your brawl skill man... not to mention i've never beaten you in a set, singles or doubles =P might be good to take a break, but you should come to sk6 in october or something =\

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@Mark. uhuh. k.

Dude, the community is why I play that darn game. How can you not love the community, we have such a sexy and close community, especially compared to other regions. Even in Melee, everyone is friends with everyone else.

Like, we have Jamie the cute kid, Maiko ChiWai Wong the winner, Colin the genius, Vania the girl smasher, Luke the douche, Dan the man....I mean. We just have such a cool community. If anything, it should be the thing that keeps you from quitting.

Think of it like this, you're just playing among friends. You're playing for fun. If you're so focused on winning maybe you should pick up MK or just quit.

@Colin. Heh sorry, Its what I do. Know that I have a sexy place to study, it's even harder to stop XD But yeah, i'm not a natural super genius like you and maiko.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
lol vic's a mod what
This actually made me jump. o.0 I was browsing through the thread, and I noticed Vic's colour was red, but I just attributed that to the fact that his colours change all the time. It didn't click until I read your post. DX

I miss Alberta Brawl. It's actually one of the biggest things I miss about Alberta as a whole. =P

:005:

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
Good games everybody etc. I don't know if you read these forums, Arsenal, but if you do, you should come to more tournaments (e.g. Sou Kawaii). I'm not going to post any excuses for being outplayed yesterday, although I regret killing myself in that second game.

I was disappointed you weren't there, Victor. You don't need to dedicate so much time to studying. :p

I'll most likely come to Sou Kawaii next week or whenever it is.

hey everyone, this is practically my first post in a long time cause i just lurk and read stuff.

Colin, arsenal doesnt have a smash boards account im pretty much the medium for the twins but were planning on coming to sou kawaii, so you can duke it out with him once more with him.

so me, fiji, arsenal and diminished are coming so we'll see you all on saturday

p.s i had a great time meeting you guys in my first tournement, james, fraser, logan, tblok hope to see you guys soon

Llumys

Smash Champion
Alberta's Brawl community is fine. Don't blame the community when u mad 'cause you lost to someone you don't think you should have lost to.

Also, results thread. ^

Frio

Smash Champion
Alberta's Brawl community is fine. Don't blame the community when u mad 'cause you lost to someone you don't think you should have lost to.

Also, results thread. ^
I can name like 20 people who hate each other >_>

Top Bottom