• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 APEX WOOOOOOOO!!!! WHO ELSE IS HYPE?!?!?!!?!?!?

nessokman

Smash Lord
IDK what game it is! If it is brawl I'll try to go, if it is melee then apex can go to hell. (Still will watch it cause I have nothing to do)

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Don't have the money to get there and I'd just lose but I do plan to watch via the streem. Looking foward to watching some good matches.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Don't know yet. Is it socially acceptable to take 3 vacation days in a row 6 months into a new job?

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I will try to have this be my first tourney. I will get wrecked but if I don't play people I will never get better, so I guess my goal is to not lose all of my pools games. Ness in melee for high tier right? lol. Now to get the money somehow.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've seen APEX 2012 videos, and they look pretty sweet. At least I'll be at a different national tournament this Saturday, even if I can't go to APEX next year.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
This ain't no janky national this is the biggest event of smash!

It will be Pokemon x/y geoff

D

Deleted member

well alex, Low Tier City obviously won't be as big as APEX lol, its still cool though.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
flaocmaster666 said:
Don't know yet. Is it socially acceptable to take 3 vacation days in a row 6 months into a new job?
Just ask for the time off early and be really punctual and productive until then. I think you'll be fine.

Top Bottom