• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Van! - See inside - Leaving Thurs Aug 5th

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok guys. We are doing another Apex Van to the venue here is the lowdown.

If you come you have to be able to help with Setup, pay gas ( info below ) and help with anything we need.

We are leaving on August 5th at 6pm from my house.

The address is 2732 Fish Ave Bronx NY 10469

We have to make room for Televisions ( about 10-12 ) so please make sure you are able to help lift some.

Here is the requirements for going

- Price : $20 Round Trip ( $10 one-way if you just want a ride there )
- Must have your own Hotel Room ( No I am not housing you )
- Bring your own Pillows and Quilts if you want to sleep in the Van ( its a 1.5 hour trip.
- This is a Van for shipping equipment so if you want to be comfortable bring something to sit on softly. Yes I know its not the best thing but people who went we us last time had a blast and we sang random mexican songs to be silly.

This is pretty much it here is my list so far.

- Crismas
- Vanz
- Me
- Silven
- Skip

Who else wants to go?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Google maps says it takes 45 minutes, so is there a ton of traffic going from new york to new brunswick? Just wondering because I don't want to mistime my drive.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL I just hope there's no 48924832904 hour drives where I'm trying to keep you awake!

Top Bottom