• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Tourney

I see other boards having their own boards regarding Apex, but us. :( Seriously, was there anyone at Apex that placed really well in singles using falco heavily or even as a secondary? :confused: If yes, discuss. If not, kill this board and let it rot in the waste recptical.

I wouldn't say Falco is deprived. There are plenty of people that use falco. The biggest problem is that there is hardly anyone out there that really uses Falco to his maximum potiential. Also, a lot of the top falco's we know weren't at that tourney as recoil said.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm pretty sure SK92 didn't go.

Almost certain that D1 and keitaro probably went, since they're East Coasters. Kismet as well perhaps?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yeah, a little disappointed with the Falco results, but the competition at Apex was crazy.

Nevertheless, there's still a need for more Falco rep.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I wouldn't say Falco is deprived. There are plenty of people that use falco. The biggest problem is that there is hardly anyone out there that really uses Falco to his maximum potiential. Also, a lot of the top falco's we know weren't at that tourney as recoil said.
Effectively the same thing :laugh:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
There's gonna be a lot of falco rep at genesis... Me kismet dehf sk92 nyjin and possibly keitaro/d1

CY

Smash Ace
falco is getting harder and harder to win with. people have figured him out and figured out ways to punish him. honestly, it is going to be hard for a falco to win a big tournament now a days.

which is why i dropped him for wario.

kismet2

Smash Ace
falco is getting harder and harder to win with. people have figured him out and figured out ways to punish him. honestly, it is going to be hard for a falco to win a big tournament now a days.

which is why i dropped him for wario.
People are only punishing the obvious stuff which is the chain grab, recovery, and phantasm spam, possibly lasers too. Well Falco isn't exactly a character you can just pick up and start 3 stocking everyone(unless they're horrible). Falco has to work hard and it may seem easy to play Falco if you're watching good Falco players but it's definitely not. If people are trying to find ways around Falco, how is he going to improve as a character if we just keep letting them do that without us fixing that?

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
My falco is unheard of. It placed 5th out of 64 during a tourney called Polybrawl beating names like Snakeee and Shadow. I should have went to Apex though...**** it........

I'm an east coaster too.

kismet2

Smash Ace
My falco is unheard of. It placed 5th out of 64 during a tourney called Polybrawl beating names like Snakeee and Shadow. I should have went to Apex though...**** it........

I'm an east coaster too.
Then you should go to Genesis.

Top Bottom